• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV winner and already in US

rainytina

My friend is on student visa in US and she is also a DV lottery winner this year. She is going to file i-485 for adjustment of status. Does anyone know if she can also file i-131 and i-765? (Anyone with the same case before?)

Thanks
Tina

My friend is on student visa in US and she is also a DV lottery winner this year. She is going to file i-485 for adjustment of status. Does anyone know if she can also file i-131 and i-765? (Anyone with the same case before?)

Thanks
Tina
Hi, mys suggestion go to this forum http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2018-aos-only.336256/ and ask your question related to your issue they know A LOT and I´m pretty sure you will find the answer to your question that forum is Adjustment of Status related

Thanks
Tina

Ask your friend to visit the link @Luis Vargas provided above. She needs to read the first post on page one of the Thread and follow the link in it for further guidance.