DV winner and already in US

My friend is on student visa in US and she is also a DV lottery winner this year. She is going to file i-485 for adjustment of status. Does anyone know if she can also file i-131 and i-765? (Anyone with the same case before?)

Thanks
Tina

My friend is on student visa in US and she is also a DV lottery winner this year. She is going to file i-485 for adjustment of status. Does anyone know if she can also file i-131 and i-765? (Anyone with the same case before?)

Thanks
Tina
Hi, mys suggestion go to this forum http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2018-aos-only.336256/ and ask your question related to your issue they know A LOT and I´m pretty sure you will find the answer to your question that forum is Adjustment of Status related

Sm1smom

Super Moderator

Thanks
Tina
Ask your friend to visit the link @Luis Vargas provided above. She needs to read the first post on page one of the Thread and follow the link in it for further guidance.