• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2017 - Questions

If selected, your brother and his partner will need to legalize their relationship by getting married if the partner is to benefit from your brother's selection as a derivative.

And if your brother's partner is eligible by country of birth (or through her parents' if applicable) and meets the minimum educational requirements, she can submit an application for herself also with only the children listed as her derivatives.
Thank you

Hello there. I am helping my friends submit entries for the DV2017. On their birth certificates and passports, most of them have the name of the hospitals in which they were born as the place of birth. How do "we" deal with this situation? Should we fill in the name of the hospitals considering it is consistent in the passport and birth certificate or the city in which the hospitals are found?

Hello there. I am helping my friends submit entries for the DV2017. On their birth certificates and passports, most of them have the name of the hospitals in which they were born as the place of birth. How do "we" deal with this situation? Should we fill in the name of the hospitals considering it is consistent in the passport and birth certificate or the city in which the hospitals are found?

The place of birth question (question 4) is headed "CITY where you were born"....

Since you are doing this for others, you should be very careful to read the questions and instructions...

I would suggest you watch the video guide too...

http://britsimonsays.com/applying-for-dv-2017-video-guides/

I am 30, my 4 siblings are under 21 ,i am thier legal guardian, can i register myself in dv lottery with my siblings included?

Getting closer to the DV2017 deadline for submission. Its nerve wracking

If we get lucky, I'm going to rain you guys with questions:D. That's when I start freaking out

Btw: I asked a question regarding my education, if I graduated from the States with B.S. degree, do I have to provide my high school diploma. Just want to know which one I'll be using and providing IF IF IF I reach the interview phase.

I know I'm asking a silly question, please bear with me.

Thank you

Getting closer to the DV2017 deadline for submission. Its nerve wracking

If we get lucky, I'm going to rain you guys with questions:D. That's when I start freaking out

Btw: I asked a question regarding my education, if I graduated from the States with B.S. degree, do I have to provide my high school diploma. Just want to know which one I'll be using and providing IF IF IF I reach the interview phase.

I know I'm asking a silly question, please bear with me.

Thank you

Consulates have differed in what they ask for, the safest route is to take all qualifications.
Some people find they insist on high school diploma regardless of further degrees, some get asked for highest qualification only, and some (like me) get asked for copies of all of them.

There will be DV2017, there's no official announcement yet. Just keep an eye out.
Hello there . i have an Uncle who has won the Lottery this year when he checked the result . he wanted to include me as a son because when registering last he stated hes having 4 kids . but the problem is that i have been to the American Embassy during 2012 for a Tourist visa and i was refused . they have my details and finger print already . will there be problem if i change my details as a son to my uncle .

So I just submitted my application for the 2017 DV lottery, fingers crossed for next year! One question though, when I submitted the application, I entered all my information in on the first page and then hit continue and it came up with that it couldn't find the page I was looking for and to refresh or try again. I hit refresh and had to enter the captcha code again and then fill out all my information again. Then when I clicked continue it took me to the page where you double check your information and change anything you need to (where it also says don't hit back button on your browser if you do need to change anything). Everything was good so I pressed submit and got a confirmation number which I printed and also saved as a screenshot to my computer. My question is though, this wouldn't have submitted 2 entries for me though? As I didn't get to the second page of checking my details the first time I entered everything?

Hello there . i have an Uncle who has won the Lottery this year when he checked the result . he wanted to include me as a son because when registering last he stated hes having 4 kids . but the problem is that i have been to the American Embassy during 2012 for a Tourist visa and i was refused . they have my details and finger print already . will there be problem if i change my details as a son to my uncle .

I'm sorry we can't provide any form of guidance to you here. What you and your uncle are trying to do is fraudulent. In this forum, were don't guide people on how to fraudulently obtain immigration benefits.

So I just submitted my application for the 2017 DV lottery, fingers crossed for next year! One question though, when I submitted the application, I entered all my information in on the first page and then hit continue and it came up with that it couldn't find the page I was looking for and to refresh or try again. I hit refresh and had to enter the captcha code again and then fill out all my information again. Then when I clicked continue it took me to the page where you double check your information and change anything you need to (where it also says don't hit back button on your browser if you do need to change anything). Everything was good so I pressed submit and got a confirmation number which I printed and also saved as a screenshot to my computer. My question is though, this wouldn't have submitted 2 entries for me though? As I didn't get to the second page of checking my details the first time I entered everything?

If you only got one confirmation number at the end, it's fair to assume you only have one application in the system.