• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2025 is here ! (Entry / Registration)

Hello, pleas mam I applied for the Dv 2025 this year ( family status) I used my marriage name an not my family where's my passport bare my family name an my other documents do I have any problem if am to be selected

Hello, pleas mam I applied for the Dv 2025 this year ( family status) I used my marriage name an not my family where's my passport bare my family name an my other documents do I have any problem if am to be selected
This is a lottery. Just wait and get selected first before stressing or worrying about this being a problem or not.

hello my birth country is not eligible for diversity visa. but i have citizenship and passport of a country which is eligible for diversity visa. do i qualify for diversity visa ?

hello my birth country is not eligible for diversity visa. but i have citizenship and passport of Peru which is eligible for diversity visa. my wife and kids are Peruvian by birth. do i qualify for diversity visa submission ?

hello my birth country is not eligible for diversity visa. but i have citizenship and passport of Peru which is eligible for diversity visa. my wife and kids are Peruvian by birth. do i qualify for diversity visa submission ?
You can apply by cross charging to your wife’s country of birth, Peru. But note, if you were to get selected, your wife will also need to be able to demonstrate she meets the applicable requirements either via education or work experience, before your case can be approved.

You can apply by cross charging to your wife’s country of birth, Peru. But note, if you were to get selected, your wife will also need to be able to demonstrate she meets the applicable requirements either via education or work experience, before your case can be approved.
thanks

Hello. Greetings everyone. I'm from a Spanish speaking country, and in these countries you use your father's last name followed by your mother's last name. When filling the DV form, it says Last/Family Name, so do you use one or two surnames?

Let's say your name is Emilio Julian Arias Torrico, as an example.

Do you use as Last/Family Name: Arias or Last/Family Name: Arias Torrico?

Thanks and take care.

Hello. Greetings everyone. I'm from a Spanish speaking country, and in these countries you use your father's last name followed by your mother's last name. When filling the DV form, it says Last/Family Name, so do you use one or two surnames?

Let's say your name is Emilio Julian Arias Torrico, as an example.

Do you use as Last/Family Name: Arias or Last/Family Name: Arias Torrico?

Thanks and take care.
How is the name listed on your passport?

Hi, i want to apply for the DV, however i will be married next year (2024), do we apply for the visa as single persons or as a married couple?

Hi, i want to apply for the DV, however i will be married next year (2024), do we apply for the visa as single persons or as a married couple?
You submit your entry based on your current marital status as at the day of the submission, and not based on some future plan.

And what if one of us only has been accepted and the second rejected?
This is a lottery, get selected first. IF one of the entries get selected, we will gladly explain how you need to proceed at that point to ensure the other person benefits from the single entry selection. So get selected first before worrying about what to do.