• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2025 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

When cases stay ready indefinitely that means one of two things: people didn't show up to their interview, or CO messed up the update on CEAC (specifically for refusal). Most of the times it's the former. Ready cases are not the indicator of a backlog. Quite the opposite.
Hi Xarthisius, and thank you so much for your help. How can I asses the performance of my embassy then? I'm realizing now that for DV2024 there were 137 Spanish selectees. However, the chart only shows 42 cases. Does that mean that the remaining 95 never got scheduled an appointment? Would that be an indicator of Embassy performance or how else could I asses this? Thanks again for your insight!

Hi Xarthisius, and thank you so much for your help. How can I asses the performance of my embassy then? I'm realizing now that for DV2024 there were 137 Spanish selectees. However, the chart only shows 42 cases. Does that mean that the remaining 95 never got scheduled an appointment? Would that be an indicator of Embassy performance or how else could I asses this? Thanks again for your insight!
(1) # of selectees is more than # of cases as it includes derivatives (2) generally only around half of selectees pursue their cases. So those numbers look fine. With such a small number of selectees (and with most Spanish residents not needing tourist visas and not a high immigrant source) you’ll probably have little problem being scheduled.

Hello, did the following situation cause at any point a status violation / being out of status?

- Individual finishes studies and applies for OPT EAD through I-765 within the allowed timeframe, 90 days before or 60 days after program end date.

- I-765 is pending and eventually approved more than 60 days after program end.
None that I'm aware of.

You need to post subsequent CEAC related questions and embassy performance on the CP thread - https://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2025-all-selectees-consular-processing-cp.348159/.

The AOS thread is for discussions revolving around AOS processing, your follow-up questions are no longer AOS related, so they need to be posted on the appropriate thread.