• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2025 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Hi sm1smom,

I have another set of questions. We would like to provide USCIS with the strongest possible case. In my opinion, two full-time jobs will likely be enough to proove financial self-sufficiency, but to make sure, I would like to have the I-134 on hand, as you suggested.

1. We attach the employment verification letters, tax transcripts, pay slips, bank statements, and past W-2s for both of us as a household to her AOS package as the main applicant, correct?

2. Is it a good idea to directly attach the I-134 as well with the self-sufficiency evidence we have, or do they want to see either own proof or the form?

3. In the hypothetical scenario that we would not attach the I-134 and only supply our evidence for self-sufficiency, would a potential RFE ask for more proof of our self-sufficiency or for the I-134? Could we in either case reply with the I-134?

4. As of the bank statements, is there something specific the USCIS is looking for, such as the recurring income from the jobs we will start, or the balance?

Hi sm1smom,

I have another set of questions. We would like to provide USCIS with the strongest possible case. In my opinion, two full-time jobs will likely be enough to proove financial self-sufficiency, but to make sure, I would like to have the I-134 on hand, as you suggested.

1. We attach the employment verification letters, tax transcripts, pay slips, bank statements, and past W-2s for both of us as a household to her AOS package as the main applicant, correct?

2. Is it a good idea to directly attach the I-134 as well with the self-sufficiency evidence we have, or do they want to see either own proof or the form?

3. In the hypothetical scenario that we would not attach the I-134 and only supply our evidence for self-sufficiency, would a potential RFE ask for more proof of our self-sufficiency or for the I-134? Could we in either case reply with the I-134?

4. As of the bank statements, is there something specific the USCIS is looking for, such as the recurring income from the jobs we will start, or the balance?
1. Could be included with both packages.
2. Include the I-134 if you have it.
3. The RFE can ask for anything. It usually provides a list of what they require, and you’ll have to adhere to it.
4. They take everything on it into consideration.

Sm1smom, could you be my mom until I am done with my AOS ? ;););) am among DV-2025 selectees Case Number: 2025AF00001XXX and here in USA with B2 visa to be expired on June 2024 . I applied for Affirmative asylum on January.

1. As my B-2 visa is due to expire shortly, I am sure my AOS processing time will go beyond the validity period of my current non-immigrant status and applying on Asylum (I-589) Pending is risky .however, I am from country which qualify me for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) registration. Could TPS status be considered valid status for my AOS via DV if I got registered for TPS before my B-2 expires ?

2. Would registration for TPS only enough or I have to wait until I got my TSP approval to apply for AOS ?

3. just to confirm ,

3.1 priority date for DV2025 selectees is from October 1, 2024 to September 30, 2025 ,and it solely depends on case number being current in FY2025,correct ?

3.2 DV2025 selectees can only apply for AOS the latest on October 2024 provided that selectees have current CN , correct?

all your and Simon resources are priceless I hope you drive your satisfaction from helping others
hello everyone

so now finally my TPS is just approved .

my time line
1, Asylum Applied on December 2023 ,
2, TPS Applied on 05/07/2024
3, B2 Expired on 06/01/2024
4, TPS Approved on 07/01/2024

(please note both TPS and Asylum applied before B2 expired )

1, will IO consider the time between B2 expiry to TPS approval as OOS because both my asylum and TPS was pending provided Asylum was applied before TPS ?

2, so now can I update my status on the 2025 timeline sheet from Asylum Pending to TPS ?

1719965121539.png

hello everyone

so now finally my TPS is just approved .

my time line
1, Asylum Applied on December 2023 ,
2, TPS Applied on 05/07/2024
3, B2 Expired on 06/01/2024
4, TPS Approved on 07/01/2024

(please note both TPS and Asylum applied before B2 expired )

1, will IO consider the time between B2 expiry to TPS approval as OOS because both my asylum and TPS was pending provided Asylum was applied before TPS ?

2, so now can I update my status on the 2025 timeline sheet from Asylum Pending to TPS ?

View attachment 4773
Congratulations on the TPS approval.

1. You'll just have to wait and see, while keeping your fingers crossed.
2. Of course you can go ahead and make the update.