• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

bonjour tout le monde

J'ai été sélectionné loterie DV 2024, je prévois de déménager dans un autre pays pour travailler dans quelques mois, ma question Dois-je remplir le DS260 maintenant ou attendre d'avoir l'adresse de la nouvelle résidence à l'étranger ?

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses

ello everyone

I have been selected DV lottery 2024, I plan to move to another country for work in a few months l, my question Should I fill the DS260 now or wait until I have the address of the new residence abroad?

Thank you in advance for your answers

ello everyone

I have been selected DV lottery 2024, I plan to move to another country for work in a few months long, my question Should I fill the DS260 now or wait until I have the address of the new residence abroad?

ello everyone

I have been selected DV lottery 2024, I plan to move to another country for work in a few months long, my question Should I fill the DS260 now or wait until I have the address of the new residence abroad?

What is your CN and roughly when are you planning on moving (which month)?

hello everyone. I have a question. I have a partner with whom I have been with for 4 years (we have proof of this, photos, videos, etc.), we signed up for the visa lottery being single and we have a hunting date for next week and now when we check, she was selected. My question is if now in the ds260 form you fill it in with marital status hunted, dated May 15, when the lottery came out on May 6 if I remember correctly, would it affect your process? And if so, what would you advise me?

hello everyone. I have a question. I have a partner with whom I have been with for 4 years (we have proof of this, photos, videos, etc.), we signed up for the visa lottery being single and we have a hunting date for next week and now when we check, she was selected. My question is if now in the ds260 form you fill it in with marital status hunted, dated May 15, when the lottery came out on May 6 if I remember correctly, would it affect your process? And if so, what would you advise me?
What is “hunting date”?

Hi, I was an international student who filed taxes in 2019 and 2021, I'm filing for 2022 right now but I just remembered that I did not file for 2020 due to some preventable reasons. Will I need to present documentation for my tax filings? And can this affect me? I did not work but I got an award in 2020. I'm going to file late for 2020 but I was wondering if this all can ruin my green card application. I'm not in the US currently.

Hi, I was an international student who filed taxes in 2019 and 2021, I'm filing for 2022 right now but I just remembered that I did not file for 2020 due to some preventable reasons. Will I need to present documentation for my tax filings? And can this affect me? I did not work but I got an award in 2020. I'm going to file late for 2020 but I was wondering if this all can ruin my green card application. I'm not in the US currently.
If you were eligible to for US tax filing and you did not file as required, you should go ahead and address the issue now by doing a late filing. Better late than never, and you should be okay.

If you were eligible to for US tax filing and you did not file as required, you should go ahead and address the issue now by doing a late filing. Better late than never, and you should be okay.
Thank you. I'm filling it out, I just have to post it in the mail and pay.