• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello all,
Today I received email from noreply@state.gov with this text "You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at dvprogram.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing"
But this link that they provided is leading to Entrant Status check, basically the notification letter that I have been selected.
Did someone received something similar?
And does someone know what is the link to log on where I can check if my interview is scheduled, cause my case will be current from January so this email might implies that but they sent wrong link?
It is the right link, it is the same page they use. Sounds like your interview letter will replace the selection letter soon, if it hasn’t already. Make sure you kept a copy of the selection letter.

Go to your ceac account and click on Visa Status Check. Then put your case number & submit. You will then view the status of your case. I hope that helps @IgorPop
Visa application status on CEAC is not working for me, I have tried. Also read on this forum that this will start working for Dv2023 winners only from January 1st.

Do you know how to read the visa bulletin? If not spend some time on britsimonsays website where he explains the process.
Yes I know how to read it but the last time I checked the visa bulletin of January wasn't available that's why I was suprise when he said he will be current on January, and even if he will be current on January how can he receive his 2NL now, I don't know if my question doesn't make sense.

Yes I know how to read it but the last time I checked the visa bulletin of January wasn't available that's why I was suprise when he said he will be current on January, and even if he will be current on January how can he receive his 2NL now, I don't know if my question doesn't make sense.
In December visa bulletin there is data who will be current in January. So today I received interview appointment.

The case numbers that will be current(ready for interview) in January have already been published by the US government in their December Visa Bulletin which came out yesterday. So KCC is now sending people 2NLs to let them know they're gonna have interview within the coming few weeks. Visit Britsimon's site to know more about how VB works.

They usually send out 2nls 5-6 weeks before the interview so that people can properly prepare themselves.

The case numbers that will be current(ready for interview) in January have already been published by the US government in their December Visa Bulletin which came out yesterday. So KCC is now sending people 2NLs to let them know they're gonna have interview within the coming few weeks. Visit Britsimon's site to know more about how VB works.

They usually send out 2nls 5-6 weeks before the interview so that people can properly prepare themselves.
thanks man I saw it

Hi, I had a question about my DS-260 that I completed and submitted back in June.

I can see that my application is marked as "complete" but when I hover over the "complete" status I get the following message (also in screenshot attached):
"The IV Application (form DS-260) has been submitted for this applicant. It will be reviewed when you have submitted all supporting documentation."

Is it normal to have this message displayed? I understood that this year there has been no supporting documentation submission requirement yet, so I'm confused as to why it mentions supporting documentation. My case number is high (EU28XXX) and likely won't be reached until the summer, if at all, but I want to make sure I have everything in order.

Does the DS-260 only get reviewed once your case number goes current? Or is there any notification or change in status before that to say your DS-260 has been processed?

Thanks for your help. And I'm so happy to have discovered this forum - it has been so helpful reading through the threads!1668781669575.png

Hi, I had a question about my DS-260 that I completed and submitted back in June.

I can see that my application is marked as "complete" but when I hover over the "complete" status I get the following message (also in screenshot attached):
"The IV Application (form DS-260) has been submitted for this applicant. It will be reviewed when you have submitted all supporting documentation."

Is it normal to have this message displayed? I understood that this year there has been no supporting documentation submission requirement yet, so I'm confused as to why it mentions supporting documentation. My case number is high (EU28XXX) and likely won't be reached until the summer, if at all, but I want to make sure I have everything in order.

Does the DS-260 only get reviewed once your case number goes current? Or is there any notification or change in status before that to say your DS-260 has been processed?

Thanks for your help. And I'm so happy to have discovered this forum - it has been so helpful reading through the threads!View attachment 3846
1. The message while not applicable to DV is normal. The DS260 form is used for other types of immigrant visa applications outside of DV.
2. You will not receive any notification after your form has been processed, (however if you email KCC, you may get a status update on the form). The only formal notification you’ll receive is your 2NL letting you know of your interview schedule when you get to that stage.

Reactions: Ire
When the kcc tell you that "Record shows that you have submitteda complet and valid DS-260" it means that your DS-260 has been processed already.

because that's what the have told me 2 days ago and I just receive my 2nl

When the kcc tell you that "Record shows that you have submitteda complet and valid DS-260" it means that your DS-260 has been processed already.

because that's what the have told me 2 days ago and I just receive my 2nl
Should everyone who is an applicant receive this message (Record shows that you have submitted a valid DS-260)?