• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2022

Omg I just watch BtitSimon's video and realize that I am one of the last group of Hong Kong winners......
But Dv-2021 winners seems unlucky

Omg I just watch BtitSimon's video and realize that I am one of the last group of Hong Kong winners......
But Dv-2021 winners seems unlucky
I find it interesting that we’re barely a week in to FY21, and DV21 selectees are already acting like they are affected far worse than DV20.

@Britsimon Hi Brit, I have a question regarding my wife's Country of Chargeability, She was born in Vietnam and has been in Australia since she was 8 years old and is a Australian Citizen, I remember reading something where she could enter using my country of chargeability??

Last edited:
@Britsimon Hi Brit, I have a question regarding my wife's Country of Chargeability, She was born in Vietnam and has been in Australia since she was 8 years old and is a Australian Citizen, I remember reading something where she could enter using my country of chargeability??
Not britsimon but it is explained in the official instructions. https://travel.state.gov/content/da...ons/DV-2022-Instructions-and-FAQs-English.pdf , see the bottom of page 1 and more detail in FAQ #2.
Her citizenship is irrelevant, it is spouse’s birth country that matters for cross-charging.

Hello, everyone, I'm having a problem applying to the Diversity Visa this year. Peru is elegible for the Diversity Visa 2022, but for some reason, the system is says my country of birth is not elegible. What should I do?

WEIRD MISTAKE DV-2022.png

Last edited:
Well entry submitted for the 3rd time!
fingers crossed for what I feel will be the lowest entry DV lottery year!

I have submited my entry however I did not notice the checkbox under No Middle Name - so when I left the box empty it did not go to the next step so I ahve typed in No Middle Name :( it was a stupid mistake do you think it will be possible to defend the case?

Hello, everyone, I'm having a problem applying to the Diversity Visa this year. Peru is elegible for the Diversity Visa 2022, but for some reason, the system is says my country of birth is not elegible. What should I do?

View attachment 2118

Hmm! that is interesting. Try selecting "NO" for Question 6 and see if PERU is listed in the drop down?

I have submited my entry however I did not notice the checkbox under No Middle Name - so when I left the box empty it did not go to the next step so I ahve typed in No Middle Name :( it was a stupid mistake do you think it will be possible to defend the case?

You'll just have to wait and be selected first. You can't do anything about it for now anyway.

Try a different browser or clear cache before starting again.