• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 Europe

Mine has been in the bulletin since October 1st, but I only got DQ on October 22nd.
I don’t think I’ll get an interview in December, but I hope to be scheduled for January, or maybe February.
Maybe you will be scheduled in December if things get unblocked and move faster. You are already DQ. This is a good thing.

Just to add that I/we still didn't submit the DS260, since we have a high case number EU27k, plus our newborn doesn't have a passport yet. It should get a passport in a month, and then we'll submit the DS260.

Do you think this will have an impact on us, since I see on the forums 99% of people worldwide submitted their DS260s already in May (and we'll do that in December hopefully)? Many thanks!

Hi,
Would you have any idea if the place of the interview makes any difference re timing? I live in Denmark, however I chose Warsaw for interview, as this is my home country. It looks like there are many people from east to be interviewed there, where in Stockholm may be less busy... Anyway, maybe someone have some knowledge regarding this?

Just to add that I/we still didn't submit the DS260, since we have a high case number EU27k, plus our newborn doesn't have a passport yet. It should get a passport in a month, and then we'll submit the DS260.

Do you think this will have an impact on us, since I see on the forums 99% of people worldwide submitted their DS260s already in May (and we'll do that in December hopefully)? Many thanks!
Not sure what you mean by if the fact that you haven't submitted the DS260 will impact you. Obviously, KCC cannot process your case without the DS260 form being submitted in the first case.

Hi,
Would you have any idea if the place of the interview makes any difference re timing? I live in Denmark, however I chose Warsaw for interview, as this is my home country. It looks like there are many people from east to be interviewed there, where in Stockholm may be less busy... Anyway, maybe someone have some knowledge regarding this?
Not sure if you are aware, regardless of the selected interview location on the DS260 form, KCC typically schedules the interview based on the current home address listed on the DS260 form. A change in interview location (different from that which is applicable to the listed home address) will need to be requested and justified to KCC.

Not sure if you are aware, regardless of the selected interview location on the DS260 form, KCC typically schedules the interview based on the current home address listed on the DS260 form. A change in interview location (different from that which is applicable to the listed home address) will need to be requested and justified to KCC.
Oh I was not aware, thank you for letting me know. So is this still okay if I chose Warsaw, or maybe I should update ds260?

Not sure what you mean by if the fact that you haven't submitted the DS260 will impact you. Obviously, KCC cannot process your case without the DS260 form being submitted in the first case.
I meant, were we supposed to submit the DS260 earlier or we made a mistake by not sending it yet at all, since our newborn still doesn't have a passport? (we'd have had to unlock it if we had submitted it, just to add baby's passport) We hope the newborn will get a passport at the beginning of December and then we'll have everything for the DS260 and submit it. Bearing in mind our high CN.

Oh I was not aware, thank you for letting me know. So is this still okay if I chose Warsaw, or maybe I should update ds260?
Like I stated, KCC typically assign interview location based on the current address listed on the DS260 form. If you live in Denmark and your current address is listed as Denmark on your DS260 form, your assigned embassy by KCC will most likely be with the embassy with jurisdiction over the current address listed on the DS260 form regardless of the embassy location you selected.

I meant, were we supposed to submit the DS260 earlier or we made a mistake by not sending it yet at all, since our newborn still doesn't have a passport? (we'd have had to unlock it if we had submitted it, just to add baby's passport) We hope the newborn will get a passport at the beginning of December and then we'll have everything for the DS260 and submit it. Bearing in mind our high CN.
It is certainly not too late. You can submit the DS260 forms now without necessarily waiting for the baby’s passport, or you can wait until you have it (I have no idea how long that will take)

@Joyfamily.Fr Any update on your case?
I just received my 2NL today and have an interview scheduled in Paris in January!
Hi French Ellie,
I just saw the good news from your side and I am really happy for you. You must be relieved! On my end, I'm waiting for the email to be DQ'd. I hope soon .
In all, it makes me feel better that you are scheduled for an interview because it means things are moving along nicely.
I'll keep you posted when I hear something.

Hi! Another one here. EU14xxx from Spain. Never got the DR and still not news from KCC, but I’m not current yet so… patience. Any news about interviews or 2NL?

Hi
N.Macedonia winner 15k, ds260 submitted 12 June 2021
Not current yet on vBulletin and still haven't got any e-mail notice.
Waiting for 2NL

Good luck to everyone