• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 Europe

I don’t understand this claim that “single applicants are easier to process“. All KCC is doing at this point is verifying that DS260s are submitted. It’s not very complicated to see if one or two or four per case have a check mark next to them and then send an email to the principal asking for documents. Anyway we know from reports here already that it is not only single applicants that have been asked.
Its not a claim its a guess. Almost all people that received document request so far are single applicants (by their testimony). They are not verified by case number order or date they submited their ds260. We see lower case numbers and earlier submited DS that still havent received document request. So based on available info my GUESS not CLAIM is that for some reson they are more likely to be verified than cases with derivatives. It can be simple statistics for the guy that work at KCC, verified case numbers are counting so he is picking to verify more cases with as little clicks possible.
And I could be totally wrong but time will tell

Its not a claim its a guess. Almost all people that received document request so far are single applicants (by their testimony). They are not verified by case number order or date they submited their ds260. We see lower case numbers and earlier submited DS that still havent received document request. So based on available info my GUESS not CLAIM is that for some reson they are more likely to be verified than cases with derivatives. It can be simple statistics for the guy that work at KCC, verified case numbers are counting so he is picking to verify more cases with as little clicks possible.
And I could be totally wrong but time will tell
Nope, read back through the forums, there are couples and families who have received document request. My reading of the requests is that they are in fact mostly in dare order. But guess what , we have a handful of cases here compared to the tens of thousands kcc is dealing with so any conclusion is meaningless.

just for the record I am so sick of uneducated guesses that all seem to revolve around unverified ideas that kcc is always trying to minimize its workload. Waste of bandwidth.

Nope, read back through the forums, there are couples and families who have

Nope, read back through the forums, there are couples and families who have received document request. My reading of the requests is that they are in fact mostly in dare order. But guess what , we have a handful of cases here compared to the tens of thousands kcc is dealing with so any conclusion is meaningless.

just for the record I am so sick of uneducated guesses that all seem to revolve around unverified “guesses” that kcc trying to minimize workload. Waste of bandwidth.
First of all I never said that all cases are single, I said .. mostly. Also based on reading back through forum. I agree that we have handfull of cases so you or me making conclusions is not meaningless but just guessing...as I did.
Speaking about unverified cases vs.ceac data (that suppose to be verified) I can tell that ceac data is incomplete and late. If you check DV2021 data for Bosnia you will see only one case with max CN of EU5400. I can verify two DQ as of August 5th that are schedulled for interview on sept.22nd. CN EU14xxx and CN EU15xxx.
But I dont want to drag this any further. I am entitled to my opinion as much as you on yours. Unless you work at KCC you dont seem to have better data than all of us that read this and other forums

First of all I never said that all cases are single, I said .. mostly. Also based on reading back through forum. I agree that we have handfull of cases so you or me making conclusions is not meaningless but just guessing...as I did.
Speaking about unverified cases vs.ceac data (that suppose to be verified) I can tell that ceac data is incomplete and late. If you check DV2021 data for Bosnia you will see only one case with max CN of EU5400. I can verify two DQ as of August 5th that are schedulled for interview on sept.22nd. CN EU14xxx and CN EU15xxx.
But I dont want to drag this any further. I am entitled to my opinion as much as you on yours. Unless you work at KCC you dont seem to have better data than all of us that read this and other forums
I am writing up another post hopefully will show better why i think the kind of thing you (and others, don't take it personally) are drawing conclusions on based on data here is ...yep, meaningless. And yes, it's based on data, and not incomplete data. You can have any opinion you want, but some opinions are better backed up than others.

Any idea if EU numbers for DV2022 above 25k will have any chance? (DS260 still not submitted)

I don't think anyone can say with much confidence. If you take a look at historical numbers here, cut offs below EU25K are rare. This is a high selection year (119K) but there have been other high selection years when the EU cut offs were much higher than 25K (in 2014 there were 140K selectees for instance, and the EU cutoff was 40K).

The trouble is, almost all the data is for "normal years". No one knows if DV2022 is going to be a normal year or not. And, no one knows if it not being a normal year makes it more likely or less likely that the cutoff will be high, or that everyone will be current. For example, everyone went current early in DV2020 - it was a low selection year, and the pandemic unexpectedly slowed down demand. But all the best DV minds on the internet said that was unlikely to happen again in DV2021, because it was a very high selection year, and everyone knew about the pandemic from the start. Yet, everyone did go current early anyway.

The fact is that most of the predictions we get are based mostly on historical observations, and so when circumstances change, no one really has a clue.

If I was in your shoes I I think I would send the DS260. One thing we learned for a fact last time is that when very few cases are being processed, sending your documents early matters.

Hi,
Does anyone have any idea how processing is going in Europe? I have case 19xxx, but haven't sent the documents yet, also I submitted DS in September, which now I see is quite late, but I went through this forum and looks like there is delay again in processing, and probably people don't get interviews on time?
any thoughts about that?

It is going slow, judging by Telegram, Viber groups, and the "official tracker" of the forum.

But again, more than 50% of submissions are made in May, and they are now about to finish with May submissions, so I expect that they will quickly catch up.

What's the URL for the tracker this year? Interested to see if it somehow (by some miracle I mean), they are able to process more DS-260.

Data is available from January. So hopefully websites will keep grabbing once it becomes available.

I submitted Ds-260 early May, got DR mid-August, sent docs early September, and got DQ late October.
I’m currently waiting for the 2NL to be scheduled for an interview in Paris.

I also entered DV-2023, just in case…

Hi French_Ellie,
This is very good news and a good step forward.
Can I ask you in which embassy you have to do your interview? In Paris?

Ah good. Like me.
My CN is in the November visa bulletin and I think that because of the delay in the process, I will not have my interview this month.
And you, your CN is in which visa bulletin?
Mine has been in the bulletin since October 1st, but I only got DQ on October 22nd.
I don’t think I’ll get an interview in December, but I hope to be scheduled for January, or maybe February.