• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 Europe

Lediros

Hello everybody, I want to create this thread for all DV 2022 winners from Europe. Informations, questions about process, case numbers etc.!

Hi everyone !

dv22 selectee, case no. eu190xx

Please share the thread so we can all learn more about this year's EU cn range.

Twenty of us dv22 selectes from Balkans are members of a Viber group and our case number range is from 1.500 something to 26.000 so far.

Not a winner this year, but I'm curious about this topic. The highest number I've heard around me is 25***.

Hi everyone, my parents are dv22 selectees (EU209XX) and I'll be helping them throughout since I already live in the U.S. (plus they don't speak good english)

Miloslaw - we're from the Balkans too. Any chance we can join the group? Whatapp would be ideal, but Viber is Ok too

Congrats to everyone who won DV-2022! My case number is EU27k. Seems like that from all forums I have the highest number. Do you we'll have a chance with numbers above 25k?

Congrats to everyone who won DV-2022! My case number is EU27k. Seems like that from all forums I have the highest number. Do you we'll have a chance with numbers above 25k?
I'm pretty sure numbers are higher than that, and someone here is reporting they have seen an EU40K.

However, it is too soon to know anything about numbers and too soon to make predictions about anything.

What I saw is just 2022 AS AF and OC that received documents request. Mainly single applicants, I guess they are easier to process
I don’t understand this claim that “single applicants are easier to process“. All KCC is doing at this point is verifying that DS260s are submitted. It’s not very complicated to see if one or two or four per case have a check mark next to them and then send an email to the principal asking for documents. Anyway we know from reports here already that it is not only single applicants that have been asked.