• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 Europe

Hello guys, does anyone have any experience with Afidavit of support? USA embassy in China listed it as mandatory document. I know the purpose, but when I download the form and go on to fill it out, some of the fields are greyout and doesn’t let you fill out the information? Also, once it’s completed what’s the next step? Do I have to submit it somewhere or just take it with me to the interview? Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
Your sponsor, and not you, should be the one filling out the I-134 which you’ll subsequently take along with you to your interview.

Hi! I've read in the instructions that before going to the appointment in the Madrid embassy you have to register online with their passport return service, but I can't find where or how to register. I have followed the link they provide but it doesn't direct you to their website either.
Has anyone done it and can help?
I really appreciate any help you can provide!

Hi! I've read in the instructions that before going to the appointment in the Madrid embassy you have to register online with their passport return service, but I can't find where or how to register. I have followed the link they provide but it doesn't direct you to their website either.
Has anyone done it and can help?
I really appreciate any help you can provide!
HI! I'm in the same situation, the website just redirects you to the site where you register your appointment. I think maybe it can be done at the interview.

Hi all,
EU26xxx here. I have heard nothing from the Frankfurt embassy or KCC since I sent my DS260 in.
At savediversityvisa. org/dv2022allconsulates/ I've seen that Frankfurt ist stuck at around 13k while Paris is issuing around 26k right now.
Would it make sense and is it even possible to switch to Paris? From a distance perespective it would not be that hard for me.

Thank you.

Hi all,
EU26xxx here. I have heard nothing from the Frankfurt embassy or KCC since I sent my DS260 in.
At savediversityvisa. org/dv2022allconsulates/ I've seen that Frankfurt ist stuck at around 13k while Paris is issuing around 26k right now.
Would it make sense and is it even possible to switch to Paris? From a distance perespective it would not be that hard for me.

Thank you.
Good question and would like to know that, too. EU14xxx here.

But would it help so much? Our case must first be ready before we can get a 2NL.

What also bugs me that there are already 200 cases ready for Frankfurt and if they continue to work on 10 cases only per week, they will be busy working on those 200 cases that are ready until end of September..