• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

How is OC vb bulletin up to 850 in February if the Sydney embassy isn’t scheduling any interviews? I understand it’s hard to make predictions but, I’m looking at the CEAC data and there are 6XX cases before mine and 7XX after yielding 11XX people before and 13XX after.

I rather see it move quicker so I can start my AOS but shouldn’t it technically be not moving up much at all…

How is OC vb bulletin up to 850 in February if the Sydney embassy isn’t scheduling any interviews? I understand it’s hard to make predictions but, I’m looking at the CEAC data and there are 6XX cases before mine and 7XX after yielding 11XX people before and 13XX after.

I rather see it move quicker so I can start my AOS but shouldn’t it technically be not moving up much at all…
The VB pace is not dictated by one embassy. There are several OC selectees processing their DV selection outside of Sydney including those processing AOS. There’s no reason for the OC CNs to not progress simply because one embassy is not scheduling interviews.

Reactions: Ckb
Hello

I mailed the AOS payment ($330.00) to U.S. Department of State Diversity Visa Program last December 2021.
However, I haven't received any receipt from the office. Do anyone knows how to follow-up. Thanks in advance.

hi all

does anyone know what the consequences could be for filing the DS-260 in may already for AOS?
case number: EU23XXX

i’ve been participating in the lottery for 3 years now and could not have hoped i was going to be selected and did not have a clue how to continue so when i got the notification i just filed the DS-260 as soon as possible, all before i found this forum and got all this useful information…
i was a little too excited i guess and realize my mistake now. is there anything i could do or any advice on how to continue (concerning the DS-260 i mean, i have found the spreadsheet on how the AOS process works). also, if the DS-260 isn’t really necessary for AOS how will this affect my chances? i’m trying to get a general picture to weigh my chances.

thank you

hailey

Hello

I mailed the AOS payment ($330.00) to U.S. Department of State Diversity Visa Program last December 2021.
However, I haven't received any receipt from the office. Do anyone knows how to follow-up. Thanks in advance.
Considering “last December 2021” is only a couple of days ago, can you be more specific as to precisely when in December?

hi all

does anyone know what the consequences could be for filing the DS-260 in may already for AOS?
case number: EU23XXX

i’ve been participating in the lottery for 3 years now and could not have hoped i was going to be selected and did not have a clue how to continue so when i got the notification i just filed the DS-260 as soon as possible, all before i found this forum and got all this useful information…
i was a little too excited i guess and realize my mistake now. is there anything i could do or any advice on how to continue (concerning the DS-260 i mean, i have found the spreadsheet on how the AOS process works). also, if the DS-260 isn’t really necessary for AOS how will this affect my chances? i’m trying to get a general picture to weigh my chances.

thank you

hailey
Short answer: DS260 submission has no impact on your AOS processing, unless you already indicated on the DS260 form (when it was submitted) you wish to process CP. In that case, you’ll need to contact KCC to inform them you wish to change over to CP.

Considering “last December 2021” is only a couple of days ago, can you be more specific as to precisely when in December?
Sorry for that. I mailed it last December 1, 2021., received December 3, and cased at December 7, 2021 Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,
I got an interview notice on form G-56. Is this what we are supposed to be getting?
You got an interview notice, that’s all that matters (regardless of if the notice/letter says form G-56 or not).

p.s. do update the Timeline spreadsheet if you haven’t done so already.

Hello everyone one question,

According to the timeline no one has done it this year but are there any “risks” associated with trying to do a walk in for the biometrics before the scheduled appointment?

I will be on the city where I got my bio scheduled tomorrow afternoon and was considering on giving it a try since it is few hours away from where I live.

Otherwise, I can still make it on my scheduled date which implies me getting there the night before, requesting a day off work, etc.

Open to any suggestions

Leo

Hello everyone one question,

According to the timeline no one has done it this year but are there any “risks” associated with trying to do a walk in for the biometrics before the scheduled appointment?

I will be on the city where I got my bio scheduled tomorrow afternoon and was considering on giving it a try since it is few hours away from where I live.

Otherwise, I can still make it on my scheduled date which implies me getting there the night before, requesting a day off work, etc.

Open to any suggestions

Leo
Not sure what new suggestions you’re hoping to get considering I wrote about bio walk in back in November 2021 and you actually acknowledged the post.

Hello all,
I paid 330$ dv fee on October 26, they cashed it on Oct 29, but I still haven't received any receipt. What's best I can do?