• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

You should also make sure the check is payable to: U.S. Department of State (instead of US D.O.S. or U.S. Department of State Diversity Visa Program). If I remember correctly, some people ran into issues because of that a while ago
Sounds good. Thank you.

This sounds logical. Paying DV fees along with AOS fees. I will drop them an email and see.
I guess that they said that do it at the same time while you are paying the AOS fee? Confusing 100%
The $330 IS the compulsory DV Administrative fee (same as you would be expected to pay if you were processing CP). Clearly spelt out on the US DOS's website: (regardless of what the title of the payment form says)

You must complete payment of the Diversity Visa fee before processing your case can continue. Follow the instructions on the Adjustment of Status Fee Payment webpage. Bring the receipt that is mailed back to you to your interview at USCIS. Please include your DV case number on your cashier’s check or postal money order. The address on the receipt form should be used only for fee payment.

It IS NOT the Adjustment of Status filing fee (currently $1,225 for an adult) that must accompany the AOS package when you get to the stage of sending in your AOS package.

1644538347185.png

Hello Good people,
2022AF11xxx is my case number and I am in the process of AoS.
I moved to the US just last year and therefore I have never filed any taxes yet. I am on F1 visa status and I am employed as a graduate research assistant with the university. So I get a stipend and also I have a W2. How do I go about the IRS transcripts since I have never filed taxes yet because I just came to the US, last year July and I havent filed yet taxes for this year?
Thanks so much for all the help.

Hello Good people,
2022AF11xxx is my case number and I am in the process of AoS.
I moved to the US just last year and therefore I have never filed any taxes yet. I am on F1 visa status and I am employed as a graduate research assistant with the university. So I get a stipend and also I have a W2. How do I go about the IRS transcripts since I have never filed taxes yet because I just came to the US, last year July and I havent filed yet taxes for this year?
Thanks so much for all the help.
There’s nothing to go about if you’ve not filed taxes in the past because you were not eligible to do so. There’s nothing you can do about not having a tax transcript in this case.

There’s nothing to go about if you’ve not filed taxes in the past because you were not eligible to do so. There’s nothing you can do about not having a tax transcript in this case.
Thanks sm1mom so just provide the W2 and paystubs without the IRS transcript?

Hi!
I was in F1 status, just completed the AOS process and got my green card. I really appreciate the help that I got through this forum.

I was wondering if you folks can think of anything I should do now that I received it. I know I need to do at least two things:
1. Register with Selective Service
2. Remove work-related restrictions on SSN

Please let me know if you can think of anything to be done either now or in close future, or any advice in general.

Thank you!

Hi!
I was in F1 status, just completed the AOS process and got my green card. I really appreciate the help that I got through this forum.

I was wondering if you folks can think of anything I should do now that I received it. I know I need to do at least two things:

Please let me know if you can think of anything to be done either now or in close future, or any advice in general.

Thank you!
Inform your school. Update the Timeline spreadsheet with your timeline progress for others to benefit from (if you haven’t done so already).
Congratulations and enjoy your new LPR status.

Hello guys,
Who know the address details or how to fill the money order for the $1225 for the USCIS? There spread sheet doesnt have any details. Please help?

Hi!

Thank you!
Congratulations with your new status!!!
You may already have one, but if not, you can probably get a state issued driver’s license or ID.
P.S. Could you please share your interview experience as well. Thanks in advance.

Congratulations with your new status!!!
You may already have one, but if not, you can probably get a state issued driver’s license or ID.
P.S. Could you please share your interview experience as well. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the suggestion. Interview was waived and the process went very fast overall, not much to tell about in general

Hello everyone:
When filing the AOS, can the package be inside a ring binder folder? I mean since these folders contain " metal ", is this okay or the folder will be rejected? Advice, please