• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

"which I’m certain Simon will also agree with in this case" - Yup.

A few days off on travel history - totally trivial, I would never have recommended unlocking for that.
Fair enough, they were arrival dates into the US and seeing as I’m sending my travel history with my I-94, id rather the dates be correct but, all fixed and re submitted.

Have everything ready to go now which i’m happy with!

Hello everyone two questions please,

1. I shipped my package and noticed afterwards that my I-94 was not reflecting my "Most Recent Date of Entry", as if had not been updated. I am reaching out to CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection) to see if they can retrieve it, so I bring the updated I-94 to the interview with my plane ticked matching that date. Any past experiences with this? (All the documentation showing that I always entered the country legally and maintained a valid status was included with my package as suggested on the AOS Excel).

2. This may be just overthinking, it has been 17 days since my package was delivered (including Thanksgiving) and I have not yet received my E-notification. The first document I attached was the Early Filling Memo, could that be the reason? I will call the bank on Monday to see if my cashiers check was cashed.

Thanks everyone for this nice group community, I am sure if will be a great year for all winners!

Hello Mom and all,
I just realized I have not included A number in my I-693 form. I have already have sealed document. Will it be a problem not to include. Should I reach out to the CS to fix it?
Also they have include my drivers license in the form but they have included scanned copies of DL and my recent and past passport in the sealed envelop. Should I include my passport numbers in the form as well?
I am spouse of the main applicant.

Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone two questions please,

1. I shipped my package and noticed afterwards that my I-94 was not reflecting my "Most Recent Date of Entry", as if had not been updated. I am reaching out to CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection) to see if they can retrieve it, so I bring the updated I-94 to the interview with my plane ticked matching that date. Any past experiences with this? (All the documentation showing that I always entered the country legally and maintained a valid status was included with my package as suggested on the AOS Excel).

2. This may be just overthinking, it has been 17 days since my package was delivered (including Thanksgiving) and I have not yet received my E-notification. The first document I attached was the Early Filling Memo, could that be the reason? I will call the bank on Monday to see if my cashiers check was cashed.

Thanks everyone for this nice group community, I am sure if will be a great year for all winners!
1. Not a big deal, take the applicable documents to your interview when you get to that stage.
2. At this point, it is indeed overthinking considering the two none working (thanksgiving) in between since your package submission.

Hello Mom and all,
I just realized I have not included A number in my I-693 form. I have already have sealed document. Will it be a problem not to include. Should I reach out to the CS to fix it?
Also they have include my drivers license in the form but they have included scanned copies of DL and my recent and past passport in the sealed envelop. Should I include my passport numbers in the form as well?
I am spouse of the main applicant.

Thank you in advance.
1. The form is fine as is.
2. Not necessary.

Hello,

Regarding A-number, can I use the USCIS number stated on my expired EAD card? I am currently on H1-B and I don't see any A-number written on my current H1-B document. Thanks!

Wow! That is super fantastic. That is good news. And super fast too. Congratulations. Don't forget to update the Timeline spreadsheet.
Hey team,

One more update, PR cards arrived in the post yesterday! Thank you again for your awesome spreadsheet. It helped SO MUCH with this process.

Spreadsheet has been updated.

Obviously USCIS are speeding things up which is good news for everyone.

Thanks again.

Hi Sm1smom,

I hope you are doing well. I have a question regarding the cover letter. I am not doing the early filing. My case was current in November and I am sending it now. In the sample cover letter in the spreadsheet it is written :
"My package is being submitted on the basis of the Diversity Visa cut off number listed on the Advanced Notification section of the November 2021 (use your applicable month/year in place of the October date sample) Visa Bulletin, the priority date for my case number is November 1st, 2021."

Since I am not doing early filing, should I still say Advanced Notification section? I am guessing that Advanced Notification section of Visa Bulletin is for Section C. I think since I am not doing early filing I should refer to Section B of Visa Bulletin, but not sure what is its name. Is it just "Notification section of Visa Bulletin"?

Thanks,

Hey team,

One more update, PR cards arrived in the post yesterday! Thank you again for your awesome spreadsheet. It helped SO MUCH with this process.

Spreadsheet has been updated.

Obviously USCIS are speeding things up which is good news for everyone.

Thanks again.
I see you're another Oceania applicant on an E3, would have loved to have this finished as quick as yours, jealous!

Hi Sm1smom,

I hope you are doing well. I have a question regarding the cover letter. I am not doing the early filing. My case was current in November and I am sending it now. In the sample cover letter in the spreadsheet it is written :
"My package is being submitted on the basis of the Diversity Visa cut off number listed on the Advanced Notification section of the November 2021 (use your applicable month/year in place of the October date sample) Visa Bulletin, the priority date for my case number is November 1st, 2021."

Since I am not doing early filing, should I still say Advanced Notification section? I am guessing that Advanced Notification section of Visa Bulletin is for Section C. I think since I am not doing early filing I should refer to Section B of Visa Bulletin, but not sure what is its name. Is it just "Notification section of Visa Bulletin"?

Thanks,
Modify the cover letter to fit your specific situation. The language doesn’t have to be an exact.

Hello Members,
I mailed a money order to the department of state in the first week of September. It was a DV Administrative fee. I was supposed to get a receipt from them stating that I made the payment, but the USPS lost my mail. What should I do?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello Members,
I mailed a money order to the department of state in the first week of September. It was a DV Administrative fee. I was supposed to get a receipt from them stating that I made the payment, but the USPS lost my mail. What should I do?

Thanks in advance!!
Email them stating that the receipt has been lost, and they should reply to you with a scanned copy of the receipt.