• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

Hi Sm1smom, I am the primary selectee for DV 2022. I am the secondary G4 visa holder. However, due to professional constraint, my spouse won't be able to submit her Green Card application for the time being. Can my spouse opt to keep her G4 visa and process an application for Green Card in about 2years time?

Hi Sm1smom, I am the primary selectee for DV 2022. I am the secondary G4 visa holder. However, due to professional constraint, my spouse won't be able to submit her Green Card application for the time being. Can my spouse opt to keep her G4 visa and process an application for Green Card in about 2years time?
As a derivative of your wife’s G4, she can retain her current status while you process your DV selection. Yes as a LPR, you can subsequently sponsor her for a GC later on.

Hello all,

Thank you all for the amazing support giving here. I just wondering how can I download the AOS spreadsheet so that I can print and read carefully.

Hello all:
I found that in the spreadsheet the required vaccines for 19 to 59 are the following: TDAP, MMR, Varicella, Flu, TB blood test. So others that are listed on the I 693 are not needed, I assume the surgeon will choose "Not age-appropriate" correct? The other challenging thing is my partner does not have a vaccination record (it's lost or something), any suggestions?

Hello all:
I found that in the spreadsheet the required vaccines for 19 to 59 are the following: TDAP, MMR, Varicella, Flu, TB blood test. So others that are listed on the I 693 are not needed, I assume the surgeon will choose "Not age-appropriate" correct? The other challenging thing is my partner does not have a vaccination record (it's lost or something), any suggestions?
Yes, CS will choose not age appropriate for the once you don't need
If you can not find the vaccination record you may need to get everything.

Hello all,

Thank you all for the amazing support giving here. I just wondering how can I download the AOS spreadsheet so that I can print and read carefully.
Sorry, the spreadsheet d available as “read only”. Download/print is not allowed adms the spreadsheet is a live document, meaning it gets updated on an ongoing basis.

Hello all:
No worries about not having the vaccine record, most of the vaccines will be marked as not age appropriate. And no, your partner will not be required to get everything if they do not have their vaccine record.

Hello,
I’m an international student currently living the U.S.. I just found out I was selected for DV 2022. I haven’t applied for AOS yet and my ranking number is EU17***. Before finding out I was selected I had planned to go home for the summer. Do you think I can still go home, come back and then apply for AOS or it’s better for me to not leave the country? Thank you for your help

Hello,
I’m an international student currently living the U.S.. I just found out I was selected for DV 2022. I haven’t applied for AOS yet and my ranking number is EU17***. Before finding out I was selected I had planned to go home for the summer. Do you think I can still go home, come back and then apply for AOS or it’s better for me to not leave the country? Thank you for your help
You can go home with out any problem but reentry to US is not always guaranteed (unless you are USC). But if you have a valid F1 you should be fine for a short trip to back home, (but remember entering to US with NIV with immigrant intension is not a good thing)

You can go home with out any problem but reentry to US is not always guaranteed (unless you are USC). But if you have a valid F1 you should be fine for a short trip to back home, (but remember entering to US with NIV with immigrant intension is not a goo
You can go home with out any problem but reentry to US is not always guaranteed (unless you are USC). But if you have a valid F1 you should be fine for a short trip to back home, (but remember entering to US with NIV with immigrant intension is not a good thing)
So, going home can compromise my future AOS application? I just don’t won’t to go home if that jeopardize my DV visa.

Hi guys,
I won dv lottery 2022 while my asylum application is still waiting for court since 2015. My DV lottery case number is great 2022EU0001****. I came with B2 visa and was out of status for few weeks before I filed my asylum (lawyer forget to filed my asylum in time). Now my asylum case is not too effective anymore because 6 years passed.
What should I do? Can I have interview in third country? Can I have interview in USA?
Please help me out.
Thank you.

Hi guys,
I won dv lottery 2022 while my asylum application is still waiting for court since 2015. My DV lottery case number is great 2022EU0001****. I came with B2 visa and was out of status for few weeks before I filed my asylum (lawyer forget to filed my asylum in time). Now my asylum case is not too effective anymore because 6 years passed.
What should I do? Can I have interview in third country? Can I have interview in USA?
Please help me out.
Thank you.
Unfortunately, you’re not eligible to file a DV based AOS application. Based on current situation, I recommend you speak with an immigration attorney to determine if leaving the US to go try CP (abandoning the pending asylum case) makes any sense at this point, or to forgo the DV selection.

So, going home can compromise my future AOS application? I just don’t won’t to go home if that jeopardize my DV visa.
some people have done it in the past. Even myself went outside just for brief period (not home though), but didn't have any problem. As I said before there's no guarantee to reenter to US without having the citizenship.

Unfortunately, you’re not eligible to file a DV based AOS application. Based on current situation, I recommend you speak with an immigration attorney to determine if leaving the US to go try CP (abandoning the pending asylum case) makes any sense at this point, or to forgo the DV selection.
THANK YOU.

Hello,
My wife and I are in the USA on my L-visa and wife won DV2022.
We are planning to go through AOS process and it's recommended to fill DS-260 form.
Here goes my question: how many forms should we fill? Will be my wife's form enough? Or should I also fill it?
Thank you!

Hello all:
FYI. An alternative to a vaccine record would be a blood test ordered by a doctor or directly by a Civil Surgeon (CS). The blood test can indicate if a person has/has not received a particular vaccine. That said, it's highly recommended consulting a CS to arrange any appropriate and acceptable (to USCIS) tests.

Hello,
We are planning to go through AOS process and it's recommended to fill DS-260 form.
Here goes my question: how many forms should we fill? Will be my wife's form enough? Or should I also fill it?
Thank you!
Congratulations.

It's recommended to read the spreadsheet posted by @Sm1smom at the beginning of this thread thoroughly, you will get most of the answers to your questions. To be honest, I read the spreadsheet more than four times until I absorbed most of the things.

Hello,
Thank you!
If you choose to submit the DS260 form, both the selectee and applicable derivatives will need to each submit the DS260 form.