• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

Dear fellow pilgrims,

Today Green Card has arrived in our mailbox.

The first thing, and for me the most important, is to thank , thank and thank @Sm1smom , always attentive and willing to resolve any of our nervous doubts, which surely has been answered by another colleague, but it doesn't matter what day of the week it is there. There are no words for thanks.

Likewise,@SusieQQQ always supports and solves our doubts.

To the rest of the colleague who have achieved it and to those who are in the process, wish them luck in their lives and health to enjoy this opportunity.

I will follow the development of this forum in case I can contribute something and in other forums for another important reason.

Health and strength to all. Thank you

Warm regards :):)

Dear fellow pilgrims,

The first thing, and for me the most important, is to thank , thank and thank @Sm1smom , always attentive and willing to resolve any of our nervous doubts, which surely has been answered by another colleague, but it doesn't matter what day of the week it is there. There are no words for thanks.

To the rest of the colleague who have achieved it and to those who are in the process, wish them luck in their lives and health to enjoy this opportunity.

I will follow the development of this forum in case I can contribute something and in other forums for another important reason.

Great news. Congratulations and all the best with your new status.

Dear fellow pilgrims,

My man, congrats! I know it's been a particularly nervous process for you guys. Were you able to get the situation with your work resolved as well?

Ok. I was going to update the spreadsheet with all the dates at once, like I did last time. And like many members of this forum usually do.
I didn't know that was selfish.
Bye.

@Blade_ :D:D:D Lol

….
And lol at the temper tantrum twisting what people said to flounce out of here.
I actually expected to see a ”bye Felicia” meme from someone.

Not that this was the main issue but on updating the spreadsheet … I’m sure mom has posted this countless times, but the spreadsheet is most helpful when people update at each step so others can see whether there are others at their FO and whether they have been waiting as long as them, or have moved faster, etc etc.
And of course, have all the private conversations you want, but please be courteous enough to update the forum as well when there is a development on the case. You are clearly online anyway.

So I got my green card approved 2 weeks ago, and was super excited until I realised they still weren’t sending out my card. Two days ago I got a letter for another biometrics appointment that’s in 2 weeks. I’m wondering if it’s because my forehead was chopped off in my EAD card so the photo was unusable - the camera was literally falling over at my original appointment - or from my fingerprints.

1) Do you think they’ll do another background check if it was already approved?
2) Is this enough of a reason to expedite due to clear USCIS error?

So I got my green card approved 2 weeks ago, and was super excited until I realised they still weren’t sending out my card. Two days ago I got a letter for another biometrics appointment that’s in 2 weeks. I’m wondering if it’s because my forehead was chopped off in my EAD card so the photo was unusable - the camera was literally falling over at my original appointment - or from my fingerprints.

1) Do you think they’ll do another background check if it was already approved?
2) Is this enough of a reason to expedite due to clear USCIS error?
What is the listed code on the bio notice?

Hi @Sm1smom,

I did a congressional inquiry last Monday, and my interview got waived on Friday. My status has changed to "New Card is Being Produced."

This forum is a great resource, I cannot thank all of you enough. Wishing everyone the very best!
Congratulations and thanks for the update.

On Saturday I finally got my IL. It's funny since just the day before I sent a response to an RFE-ish email re my request for expedite review. Now I'm wondering if that request can have any impact on/during my upcoming interview (either way), since I provided some additional new details about my case (to match the qualification criteria for the expedite request). Thanks!