• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

1. You are expected to attend your interview with the original copies of the documents you send in with your AOS package.
2. Include the “replacement diploma” and the 2 bachelors degrees.
3. Use your discretion regarding the job experience.
4. That is your 2NL.

p.s. number your questions if you have more than one in a post.

Currently going through the AOS Process and Documents spreadsheet and seeing "2nd NL from KCC". Is it recommended that we email/inform KCC that we're choosing the AOS route vs CP? How do individuals usually get the 2nd NL from KCC? TYIA!

Currently going through the AOS Process and Documents spreadsheet and seeing "2nd NL from KCC". Is it recommended that we email/inform KCC that we're choosing the AOS route vs CP? How do individuals usually get the 2nd NL from KCC? TYIA!
Please see the FAQ section of the AOS process spreadsheet. I highly recommend you finish going through the AOS process spreadsheet first, the answer to most common questions have already been addressed there.

Printed like printer? What about hand writing and signature ?
Like Susie already noted, printed means writing clearly without joining letters together (no cursive) and preferably in CAPS, which is why I wrote “printed” in my previous response as “PRINTED” as a pointer.

Hello everyone,

2 Questions please.

1) I typed (computer) all my answers for form I-485 and printed the form in black ink. For the signature I did it by hand with a blue pen, I assume this is ok?

2) The package I will be sending with my AOS includes all copies of my documentation (birth certificate, education, etc), should I send the original DV Receipt Received or just send a copy with it?

As previously mentioned, I will be bringing all the original documentation to my interview.

Thank you!

Leo

Hello everyone,

2 Questions please.

1) I typed (computer) all my answers for form I-485 and printed the form in black ink. For the signature I did it by hand with a blue pen, I assume this is ok?

2) The package I will be sending with my AOS includes all copies of my documentation (birth certificate, education, etc), should I send the original DV Receipt Received or just send a copy with it?

As previously mentioned, I will be bringing all the original documentation to my interview.

Thank you!

Leo
1. Instructions says to use black ink which means black pen.
2. Mail copy, keep the original.

I have some queries while filling Form I485 regarding the statement "If you do not completely fill out this application...".

1) I don't have a middle name so do I need to write "N/A" in the middle name or just leave it blank? (Part 1. 1c)
2) I have not used any other names so should I put "N/A" in all the extra spaces that ask for other names? (Part 1. 2a-4c)
3) I don't have an A-number and USCIS Online account number so should I put "None" there? (Part 1. 10-11)
4) I don't have any child so which one (out of the three images shown below) do you think is a better way to fill out this section? Left, Middle, or the Right? (Part 6)
child.png
Any help is appreciated.

Hello all:
I would like to update you that my spouse just received the notification from KCC . Can we reapply for the DV 2023? ( as our number it too high)
Adam

I have some queries while filling Form I485 regarding the statement "If you do not completely fill out this application...".

1) I don't have a middle name so do I need to write "N/A" in the middle name or just leave it blank? (Part 1. 1c)
2) I have not used any other names so should I put "N/A" in all the extra spaces that ask for other names? (Part 1. 2a-4c)
3) I don't have an A-number and USCIS Online account number so should I put "None" there? (Part 1. 10-11)
4) I don't have any child so which one (out of the three images shown below) do you think is a better way to fill out this section? Left, Middle, or the Right? (Part 6)
View attachment 2974
Any help is appreciated.
1. Leave it blank
2. N/A on 2a-2c alone is fine. N/A on 2-4 is also fine. You can decide.
3. Leave those blank.
4. b or c works fine. You can decide.

Hello all:
I would like to update you that my spouse just received the notification from KCC . Can we reapply for the DV 2023? ( as our number it too high)
Adam
What notification exactly? Document request or ready for scheduling?
You cannot possibly know at this stage that your number is too high but yes you can apply again.