• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hey everyone,

I've submitted my DS-260 roughly one year ago, and I noticed that the DS-260 is expired on the CEAC page, what does this mean? Is the process over for me?

2022EU25XXX

Thank you.

Hey everyone,

I've submitted my DS-260 roughly one year ago, and I noticed that the DS-260 is expired on the CEAC page, what does this mean? Is the process over for me?

2022EU25XXX

Thank you.
The expiration date on the DS260 form bears no impact selectee processing or being scheduled for an interview, nothing to worry about.

Hi , I'm a part of lawsuit and i see my status it was DOCQ , i saw Simon article & i understand DOCQ then DOCC , but any one know how long it take ? my interview location in Suva ( i think they have capacity)

Hi everyone,

Thanks Moderator for being super helpful and giving good tips to everyone.
I've submitted my DS 260 (EU17XXX) in May of last year and I still haven't even been asked to send my supporting documents.
I've emailed the KCC several times, but all they send is the same generic reply saying that it is being processed.
Is there anything I can do other than wait?

Thank you

Guys as we’re all waiting for tomorrow’s bullet in edition, perhaps the one that’s going to answer so many questions about DoS’s plan of processing dv22 I have a thought that I’d like to share with you

Contrary to popular (Brit Simon’s) belief which is all about predicting slower cn progress, I think it would only make sense to make us all current like they did last year.

I mean think about it, now that the majority of processing work falls on interviewing posts themselves, it doesn’t make sense to still limit their work with visa bulletin, knowing DOS only pulled the plug on documents procedure in Kentucky with the sole purpose of expediting the process and utilizing as many visas as possible.

This I’m saying (assuming) exclusively due to the fact you cannot compare the amount of work US embassy in Kiev, Ukraine (couple of thousand of cases) for example has down the road and the one embassy iz Zagreb, Croatia does (+-20). Because of this (busier embassies) the european bulletin bar would definitely move pretty slow, thus affect negatively less busier posts. And if Simon’s pessimistic predictions were to come true, the process itself would still be partly illogical, especially now that DoS made a huge step towards being as efficient as physically possible.

Therefore, to me it would only be rational to make the whole world current, so that every embassy can be it’s own “boss” and take care of cases under their own schedule.

Only if we had this, the process would then theoretically be at 100% efficiency, therefore pushing as many cases through as possible, as DoS stated to be their goal, to heal the damage done by months already lost.

… anyways I’m just theorizing and being salty in 19k

Cheers!
Milose, ja sam broj EU17XXX pa me zanima da li su tebe vec zvali na intervju ili ne?

Hi everyone,

Thanks Moderator for being super helpful and giving good tips to everyone.
I've submitted my DS 260 (EU17XXX) in May of last year and I still haven't even been asked to send my supporting documents.
I've emailed the KCC several times, but all they send is the same generic reply saying that it is being processed.
Is there anything I can do other than wait?

Thank you
Document submission is no longer required. The delay you’re experiencing may have to do with your embassy capacity which you really can’t do anything about.

Hi , I'm a part of lawsuit and i see my status it was DOCQ , i saw Simon article & i understand DOCQ then DOCC , but any one know how long it take ? my interview location in Suva ( i think they have capacity)
Go through the last couple of pages on the current OC selectee thread to learn more from those transferring cases from Sydney to Suva.

I don't know if we still have hopes am Af25xxx ds 260 June but no second letter till date
I'm on the same boat as you, and I hope my message can help others who are in the same situation.

What I think is that there is nothing you, or me can do to speed up the process, we simply have to wait and see, there is no point in stressing about it, life is too short to worry for more than one year whether or not you'll be moving to the US, imagine if you don't get it, and then you realize you stressed yourself for one year for nothing?

Besides, there is almost 5 months left, the process is not over to lose hope, not even close.

I'm on the same boat as you, and I hope my message can help others who are in the same situation.

What I think is that there is nothing you, or me can do to speed up the process, we simply have to wait and see, there is no point in stressing about it, life is too short to worry for more than one year whether or not you'll be moving to the US, imagine if you don't get it, and then you realize you stressed yourself for one year for nothing?

Besides, there is almost 5 months left, the process is not over to lose hope, not even close.
I am okay. Let's be patient. Only God has the last word.

Good day to people on this helpful forum,

Question regarding the interview process. For example, if the party of three, husband, wife and 18 years old child. They are going to be interviewed altogether, but are they questioning them separately? if so, each of them has to hold their own documents (birth certificate, degree, etc...), or does only Selectee have to hold docs during the interview? CO calling them all together to the window or separate?

Thank you.

Question regarding the interview process. For example, if the party of three, husband, wife and 18 years old child. They are going to be interviewed altogether, but are they questioning them separately? if so, each of them has to hold their own documents (birth certificate, degree, etc...), or does only Selectee have to hold docs during the interview? CO calling them all together to the window or separate?

Thank you.
Please ensure you have properly followed the instructions for interview. Only the selectee needs proof of eligibility for DV (education/work experience) but all intending immigrants require civil documents. As a family, you will be interviewed together.

Please ensure you have properly followed the instructions for interview. Only the selectee needs proof of eligibility for DV (education/work experience) but all intending immigrants require civil documents. As a family, you will be interviewed together.
Thank You for responding. Yes, Selectee has all documents that are needed. (same as other family members) Just some relatives that got GC a few years ago and with family as well, have been interviewed separate, I mean they went to the interview together but they were called to the window separately. If so, probably each member has to have the civil document in their hand.

Thank You for responding. Yes, Selectee has all documents that are needed. (same as other family members) Just some relatives that got GC a few years ago and with family as well, have been interviewed separate, I mean they went to the interview together but they were called to the window separately. If so, probably each member has to have the civil document in their hand.
In most embassies you hand the documents in at a window before the interview and the CO has the documents “in their hand”. It’s unusual to be called to interview separately, that’s normally only the case where is a potential issue. Were your relatives also interviewing for DV, or for another type of green card?

Thank you.
From my experience, they are calling the primary applicant, but the rest of the family needs to show up for an identity check and biometrics. The family before us had only the primary applicant interacting at the window, with the rest of the family just showing up for biometrics.

We showed up together whenever I was called, and we had a friendly, casual chat while they were collecting and checking documents. We talked about experiences from Disneyland California vs. Orlando, where we are planning to go, comparing housing prices, and how crazy things went in their area... They asked the kids are they excited and my wife how she felt... It didn't look like an interview or any kind of interrogation, more like casual chitchat. Very pleasant experience overall.

In most embassies you hand the documents in at a window before the interview and the CO has the documents “in their hand”. It’s unusual to be called to interview separately, that’s normally only the case where is a potential issue. Were your relatives also interviewing for DV, or for another type of green card?
No, it was a regular DV lottery interview. They were couple with a 5-year-old kid. First, they call the main applicant (wife, while the father was sitting with a kid) then they called the husband (wife went to hold a kid) then they call altogether, just to check if the kid is much passport photo, etc...That's why by knowing that I asked questions is it always like that or not.
Regarding the document I'm not sure how it was, will ask them. If as you said CO collecting first all documents, including originals and sponsor's applications and bank statements, etc... then during the interview they will review all that with a selectee? I was thinking they called selectes and asked him to provide whatever document they will ask for.