• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Question regarding Sponsor for I-134.
On the Immigration website, information that on 4/25/2022 new I-134 form comes out which will be used AFTER 06/27/2022, So if an interview before that date needs to use OLD form with an expiration date of 02/28/2021 ?
Having a hard time finding old forms online, is it Ok to use New Edition?
If you do not already have the old version downloaded before it got updated, you will not find it on their website. So yes the new version can be used immediately going forward.

Hi,

EU21XXX

I received an email today from noreply@state.gov saying
"You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at XXX. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing."

Apparently that means that interview is scheduled? But when I login and check there are no new updates. Does anyone know what are the next steps? Where to check?

When I check on KKC it says "Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center"

Thanks!
Check again later. It sometimes takes a while for the 2NL to show up on the ESC after being notified about it being uploaded.

If you do not already have the old version downloaded before it got updated, you will not find it on their website. So yes the new version can be used immediately going forward.
I had downloaded earlier an older version and have it filled up since. Just was thinking even date of the interview is closer to June 27 old form still acceptable. Also, question, I need just to take it with all documents to the interview, correct? not to send or e-mail somewhere before that?
Thank You

Hi !
Yesterday I received from NVC the interview schedule for 06-06-2022.
I have a question: Do I have to contact the embassy to confirm this appointment or do I show up on the indicated date?

Pl
Hi !
I have a question: Do I have to contact the embassy to confirm this appointment or do I show up on the indicated datet
Hi !
I have a question: Do I have to contact the embassy to confirm this appointment or do I show up on the indicated date?
Hi
Can you please, tell us your case Number and when did you submited your DS-260?
Thank in advance

1. Attend your interview with both the old and the new passports.
2. You can update your host's address directly with the embassy at the time of your interview.
3. Police certificate is valid for two years, unless the certificate was issued from your country of previous residence and you have not returned there since the police certificate was issued, in which case the two year expiration date will not apply.
4. While some embassies do recognize the host system and do not require an I-134, a few do require it if the applicant appears to not have any significant savings of their own, or if the CO is convinced the applicant is likely to become a public charge in the US. In general, having an I-134 as a back-up financial document is always a good idea - it is part of being adequately prepared for the interview.

p.s. number your questions if you have more than one per post.
Hello please how can i fix my passport number
I accidentally use wrong number please inbox me

F7D9F35A-5779-4E97-8658-CE8C741168E4.jpeg

Hi! I wanted to press N/A to see what the IV fee was all about because I don’t remember paying for anything for DS260.

However, I accidentally pressed “COMPLETED” which brought up my DS260 instead. And I was foolish to press Next to see the next page in my DS-260 form. Then I just closed the whole tab.

Was this akin to unlocking my DS260? Will this delay my processing even further? I’m so dumb =_=‘’

View attachment 3454

Hi! I wanted to press N/A to see what the IV fee was all about because I don’t remember paying for anything for DS260.

However, I accidentally pressed “COMPLETED” which brought up my DS260 instead. And I was foolish to press Next to see the next page in my DS-260 form. Then I just closed the whole tab.

Was this akin to unlocking my DS260? Will this delay my processing even further? I’m so dumb =_=‘’
No, if only it were that easy. Only KCC can unlock your ds260, don't worry.

People from/in Sweden - where do you get a police certificate and which one exactly?
I see on polisendotse many of them, so not sure which one is appropriate, especially having in mind that the applicant who's abroad lived there many years ago for only 2 years?

cc: @MattB

There there are 2 things written - pol. records and pol. certificates. However, when you visit the mentioned website, there's a lot of stuff which doesn't reflect to any of these two. That's why if someone got the right document could suggest which one is it exactly. Thanks.

Pl

Can you please, tell us your case Number and when did you submited your DS-260?
Thank in advance
CN 18XXX, sent to DS260 on June 20, 2021.
We reopened the DS260 on February 1, 2022.
Received 2NL with the invitation to the interview on April 28, 2022

View attachment 3454

Hello, in which website can you see your DS 260? Thanks

If NVC told me the date of the interview at the embassy, do I need to contact the embassy to confirm this interview?

Visit Simon’s blog and read up on the various articles he’s written about insurance coverage. Typing in “medical insurance” in the search engine of his blog should bring up some of those articles.
Hello, do you have the link of the Blog? thanks!