• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

He doesn't lose anything by sending them.
he should only send it when they request it, thus it's useless
DV21 advices are useless for DV22, until now dv22 is compatibility different

YOU tell me did you see anyone send documents without KCC asking for them and got DQ? for me NO

And I'm the moderator of my country, participate in multiple Telegram and WhatsApp groups, etc and still did not see anyone got DQ without KCC asking for documents

KCC won't make the same mistakes twice.

YOU tell me did you see anyone send documents without KCC asking for them and got DQ? for me NO

And I'm the moderator of my country, participate in multiple Telegram and WhatsApp groups, etc and still did not see anyone got DQ without KCC asking for documents

I'm not saying he has anything to gain, just saying he has nothing to lose, the documents go to a separate inbox, where they are sorted by case number, so it's not spamming KCC's main inbox. It's not hurting his case, neither creating a backlog.

Hi @Omar150,
We never received a request for documents, nor did we ever received a document qualified interview. However, when we email KCC about our case they told us we were Document Qualified and we had sent our documents without request.

2022OC2** CN current in November
DS-260 submitted May 11 EST
Documents Submitted w/o request June 29 EST
Family of 2 (husband & wife)
After multiple clarification emails to KCC we received a 'stock standard' response saying we are DQ, not date provided.

Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions if anyone can help?

1. Is there a way we are able to find out what date we were DQ'd if we never received an official email yet KCC says we are via inquiry email sent?

2. Could someone please clarify the order in which interviews happen - I understand, only once CN is current, but is it then in case number order or DQ order of those CN's that are current?

3. Is my understanding correct that KCC determines interview scheduling? and if so, do they only schedule for a particular consulate office if that office is able to take interviews? ie for the Oceania region there have been interviews scheduled in AbuDabi, London and Suva. However, there have not been any interviews scheduled in Sydney even though CN's are lower and DQ dates are earlier than those with interviews scheduled at other consulates.

4. Do we have to have the right to work in another country to have an interview scheduled in that country? or is it possible to request to change the location of the interview through KCC due to the consulate in a certain country being closed/ not able to take DV cases?

Thank you everyone in advance for your help, we are just learning and trying to understand how everything works.

cheers
Charli

After clarification emails to KCC we received a 'stock standard' response saying we are DQ, no DQ date provided.

Hi Everyone,

2. Could someone please clarify the order in which interviews happen - I understand, only once CN is current, but is it then in case number order or DQ order of those CN's that are current?
That's not clear yet.

In the past normal years, KCC was sending DQ email in case number order and interviews were conducted as soon as case went current.

Last year it was a mess, but yet people received DR and DQ emails by case number order.

This is the first year whn they are DQ-ing by DS submission date, and there are not enough interviews scheduled to see any pattern.

That's not clear yet.

In the past normal years, KCC was sending DQ email in case number order and interviews were conducted as soon as case went current.

Last year it was a mess, but yet people received DR and DQ emails by case number order.

This is the first year whn they are DQ-ing by DS submission date, and there are not enough interviews scheduled to see any pattern.
I see you are dv 2020. Were you able to get your visa?

That's not clear yet.

@DV2020EU44 Thank you for your response. I really appreciate. I can't see a pattern either.

Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions if anyone can help?

1. Is there a way we are able to find out what date we were DQ'd if we never received an official email yet KCC says we are via inquiry email sent?

3. Is my understanding correct that KCC determines interview scheduling? and if so, do they only schedule for a particular consulate office if that office is able to take interviews? ie for the Oceania region there have been interviews scheduled in AbuDabi, London and Suva. However, there have not been any interviews scheduled in Sydney even though CN's are lower and DQ dates are earlier than those with interviews scheduled at other consulates.

4. Do we have to have the right to work in another country to have an interview scheduled in that country? or is it possible to request to change the location of the interview through KCC due to the consulate in a certain country being closed/ not able to take DV cases?

Thank you everyone in advance for your help, we are just learning and trying to understand how everything works.

cheers
Charli

After clarification emails to KCC we received a 'stock standard' response saying we are DQ, no DQ date provided.
Hi Charli,

Just to calm your nerves, there was a similar case to yours in a Telegram group. He did not receive DR but was informed that he was DQed upon inquiry. However, both of you had submitted DS260 before 20th May (kcc is working on 24th May submissions now). So we will just have to assume that your emails went to spam/junk.
So, what Omar150 said is not wrong. No one has been DQed because they sent docs, past the DR date kcc is working on.
I do however think we should send the docs proactively, if only because something like your case happens. You will just have to assume your DQ date to be around the date you received the DQ email to your inquiry.

2) As per Simon DQ order of those current and as per embassy status/capacity.