• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Could somebody explains to me how do they work out the monthly cut-off numbers on the Bulletin?
For example in Europe is 10.000. Is it that they have reviewed the DS-260 submission of the the first 7.000 CN and in January they will be available to take up to the 10.000? or how?

Otherwise, I see no point in getting excited about the numbers growing very fast.
From my understanding, the numbers of the VB are based on the amount of cases being processed, but there is an inverse relation:
- If few cases are DQed, the demand is considered low, so the numbers of the VB go up higher the next month
- If many cases are DQed, the demand is considered high, so the numbers of the VB go slower
This is independent of the reason of processing of the cases (either there are very few applicants between those numbers that send in their DS260&documents, either KCC is slow in processing)

Any of you guys thinking about participating on the new DV-2022 litigation that Curtis Morrison just launched today? what are you thoughts?

morrisonurena.com/dv-2022

Hello
I apologize for the question but I didn't understand what this email was. Did you receive it directly after sending the requested documents?
Or did you receive it after sending the documents without a request from KCC?
if you send anything to KCC, even if you send a cooking recipe you'll get that email.

ps: please don't send any inquiry to KCC or any document if they did not ask for it, let them work in peace. Trust the process.

Hello everyone
Is it possible applicant DS260 with low CN will not be checking by KCC within a year because of late submission date
Or all submitted DS260 checked by KCC before year finish?
Thanks

Depends on how late? I think KCC start working on a new batch of DS260 for the next year from May. But not sure if they "stop" processing the previous year. This year it was the opposite, they were late with DS-260 processing for this year as they were having a backlog of DV cases from 2021 that were on hold.

I know that for normal years, there was advice that low CN should defer DS-260 sending in case they want to late entry. But this won't be a normal year for sure.

Let's see what will happen now, looks like the tiered prioritization is gone

Yeah, this is partially good news, but they are still leaving prioritization discretion to consulates, who are now biased towards tiered system. And now they will treat most lawsuits as moot. Judges should at least require proof consulates aren't following tiered priority before declaring moot.

I'm eager to join the Great-News club, but they also mention that it's now up to the embassies to determine their prioritization scheme. Don't you guys think they will keep doing what they have been doing? Just for pure inertia?

Please tell me I'm wrong!:p

I'm eager to join the Great-News club, but they also mention that it's now up to the embassies to determine their prioritization scheme. Don't you guys think they will keep doing what they have been doing? Just for pure inertia?

Please tell me I'm wrong!:p
You are wrong

Hi Everyone,
I have read all the comments above about making inquiries to the KCC via email. We Emailed KCC to inquire about our case. To cut a long story short we received an email attached below from KCC saying their records indicate we are ready for scheduling for interview. However, we have never received a document qualified email (nor did we receive the supposed automated doc request email).

we are concerned that since we did not receive doc request email or doc qualified email we won’t receive 2NL notification so we won’t know when to check the site for our 2NL letter and do not want to get locked out by logging in too many times but don’t want to miss out interview either.
There are only 6 cases out of 10 in Oceania that are ready for scheduling. Via the spreadsheet data we are the second lowest case number ready for scheduling at Sydney Consulate. However, we have no idea what date we were doc qualified and ready for scheduling.
Moir emsil address is 100% correct and we have been checking emails including junk emails daily.

2022OC2**
Ds260 submitted May 11th
Docs sent without request 29th June.
Couple (husband and wife)
Current November
According to KCC inquiry we are document qualified and ready for scheduling.

Attachments

• FF479E86-339D-4088-8398-459154DC2147.jpeg
    FF479E86-339D-4088-8398-459154DC2147.jpeg
    633 KB · Views: 58
Hi Everyone,
I have read all the comments above about making inquiries to the KCC via email. We Emailed KCC to inquire about our case. To cut a long story short we received an email attached below from KCC saying their records indicate we are ready for scheduling for interview. However, we have never received a document qualified email (nor did we receive the supposed automated doc request email).

we are concerned that since we did not receive doc request email or doc qualified email we won’t receive 2NL notification so we won’t know when to check the site for our 2NL letter and do not want to get locked out by logging in too many times but don’t want to miss out interview either.
There are only 6 cases out of 10 in Oceania that are ready for scheduling. Via the spreadsheet data we are the second lowest case number ready for scheduling at Sydney Consulate. However, we have no idea what date we were doc qualified and ready for scheduling.
Moir emsil address is 100% correct and we have been checking emails including junk emails daily.

2022OC2**
Ds260 submitted May 11th
Docs sent without request 29th June.
Couple (husband and wife)
Current November
According to KCC inquiry we are document qualified and ready for scheduling.

That is the DQ email. Just wait for scheduling.