• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

I guess KCC now is processing documents based on the date of ds-260 submission not based on CN.
What I actually think is that they processes documents based on first come first serve, but you have to send your docs without DR. Thus if you submitted your docs without DR, say in June, you will be DQ before those who send their docs in September, for example. But what do I know?)))

What I actually think is that they processes documents based on first come first serve, but you have to send your docs without DR. Thus if you submitted your docs without DR, say in June, you will be DQ before those who send their docs in September, for example. But what do I know?)))
I don't know much either. But one thing I know is that they are taking too long for DR,DQ.etc.

Reactions: aby
2022AF51xxx, Single applicant
DS260 Submitted: May 22 2021
Sent document without request: September, 30 2021
Received document request: November, 16 2021

If someone can update the tracker for me I would appreciate it. I've tried but I can't.

DS260 submitted: May 12
DR: August 12
Sent documents: August 24
DQ: September 29

guys sorry if this was asked before, I couldn't find the answer. What is the (generic) subject of document request email from KCC? Just trying to understand what the email looks like/what to wait for. Thank you

Is there any one who have submitted the DS 260 on May 22 from AS region and have got the DR email ?
Greatly appreciate
Interesting question and i understand your current curiosity/anxiety, however if we all took time to update the tracker most of the information we want and personal analysis can be easily done. PLEASE GUYS LETS UPDATE THE TRACKER

Hi @Britsimon, @SusieQQQ, @Sm1smom thank you for all the valuable information so far.
My case number is AS7***. We are based in Sydney on a student visa but chargeability to Sri Lanka. Haven't heard of any interviews scheduled in the Sydney embassy so far due to embassy closure. It would be really helpful if you could advise whether we should change our interview location to Sri Lanka and face the interview there.
Thank you in advance.

Same thing happened to my case. AF2XXX. Sent Ds260 on May 12. DR on Aug 19. Sent docs on Aug 25.
And after several weeks(around 8) I inquired KCC and received a generic email suggesting my Ds260 is processed, how to send documents and that they haven't received my documents. despite my frustration, I resent the documents again(October 26). The next consecutive days I inquired them, I recieved that damned email again. Kcc hasn't received your documents. After roughly a week I tried my last chance and received the "Kcc has received your documents...allow processing blah blah". One thing I noticed, the latter email was from a contractor named Ronnie. The formers "not received" emails were from Cheryl and Lorrie. It might be irrelevant but It catched my eye for some reason. I'm now nervously waiting for my DQ.
I have send the documents 3 times and for all of them KCC sent an automatic reply confirmation.
For all of them the inquire response is the same "KCC has not received your documents". I dont know that is happening and what to do, but it is not normal.

Hi @Britsimon, @SusieQQQ, @Sm1smom thank you for all the valuable information so far.
My case number is AS7***. We are based in Sydney on a student visa but chargeability to Sri Lanka. Haven't heard of any interviews scheduled in the Sydney embassy so far due to embassy closure. It would be really helpful if you could advise whether we should change our interview location to Sri Lanka and face the interview there.
Thank you in advance.
I am so sorry I cannot advise you on what to do in this case, you will need to assess the situation and make you own decision.

With some 2022 selectees now posting all over the forum about being misled into waiting as against being advised or encouraged into rushing ahead with submitting their DS260 form; and some posting (or discussing via PM amongst themselves) about “older” members being condescending (considering these folks have never even answered other members questions in the forum, outside of asking about their own specific cases), I have decided to limit the free “advise” service I have been willingly providing for the past 8+ years. I’m also beginning to be selective as to the posts I respond to, as a matter of fact. Sorry again, I’m unable to advise you on what to do.

I am so sorry I cannot advise you on what to do in this case, you will need to assess the situation and make you own decision.

With some 2022 selectees now posting all over the forum about being misled into waiting as against being advised or encouraged into rushing ahead with submitting their DS260 form; and some posting (or discussing via PM amongst themselves) about “older” members being condescending (considering these folks have never even answered other members questions in the forum, outside of asking about their own specific cases), I have decided to limit the free “advise” service I have been willingly providing for the past 8+ years. I’m also beginning to be selective as to the posts I respond to, as a matter of fact. Sorry again, I’m unable to advise you on what to do.

Hi Sm1smom,​

I'm sorry to hear that some people complain about your advice.
I thank you for being there for us, the selected ones, because thanks to your support, we feel less alone.
Those who criticize should be aware that you are not a mind reader and that your advice is still advice.
No one can know from one year to the next if there will be changes in the treatment of the files and it is up to everyone to make their own opinion too.
In any case, I hope that this will not affect your participation in this forum because we still need your advice.