• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi all, OC21XX and submitted my DS260 May 30th -- knowing that my application may not be processed is a risk -- would you recommend reapplying for the 2023 DV lottery. If I do so, will this impact my current application -- is there any risk in applying?
Submitting a DV2023 entry is a good plan. No impact on current selection.

Hi Everyone,

Hope this week will be good for kcc and hope they will open more ds260!
I think we are in 19th May now, i hope they will move fast cause if they don't we are all in trouble more time will be wasted which mean less visas for us all!

A lot of cases are current but thier ds260 is not open yet including mine, in meanwhile a lot of cases are being DQ but they are not current till next year. This is weird! doesn't make sense! ds260 should be processed by case number and there is no doubt on that but that is what is happening right now and there is nothing we can do!

Let's not lose hope! maybe they will processes more fast now cause the bulk of ds260 maybe has been in 2-3 weeks of the May!
I have hope that DV20222 will be more good than the 2 previous years, and things will get normalized!

Hello susieQQQ HOW YOU DOING!
(22AF16k)
It has been more than six weeks (sep2) since I sent my documents to kcc as per their request but still I didn’t get any response about DQ or not. What do you advice me

Hello susieQQQ HOW YOU DOING!
(22AF16k)
It has been more than six weeks (sep2) since I sent my documents to kcc as per their request but still I didn’t get any response about DQ or not. What do you advice me
It may will take about 8 weeks. So no need to be worried.

Hi there,

this is a long shot but I hope someone can help me!

I am currently applying for the police certificate from the Netherlands (the VOG) and for this I need a supporting letter from the US. On the travel state gov website under reciprocity is a link to this letter, however, it seems to be broken. My question is if someone already downloaded this letter in the past and could send it to me? I already contacted their IT service weeks ago but it's still not updated..

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I submitted my DS260 back in may around the 19th. I didn't receive any answer from KCC to submit documents. How bad is it? Is there a deadline to submit the doc before losing the greencard? I'm super worried.

Thanks a lot,

Hi Everyone,

I submitted my DS260 back in may around the 19th. I didn't receive any answer from KCC to submit documents. How bad is it? Is there a deadline to submit the doc before losing the greencard? I'm super worried.

Thanks a lot,
You do realize this is the 3rd time you're asking the same set of questions, more or less? Why not act on the responses previously provided here and here as against asking over and over again?

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot,
Don´t worry. Someone said that perhaps they spend 10 days processng each day of submmiting. For example, process day 17th May on 10th Octuber, and then they process day 18th on 20th of October... so wait. It will arrive. What your Case Number around?

Don´t worry. Someone said that perhaps they spend 10 days processng each day of submmiting. For example, process day 17th May on 10th Octuber, and then they process day 18th on 20th of October... so wait. It will arrive. What your Case Number around?
If that were really their tempo, i’d give up hope for reaching September submissions this FY. I know they are kind of slow, but they got to be faster than that.

Fascinating

I’ve already been DQ’d with CN AF3k. I have just last week moved home. Is there a need for me to unlock my DS-260 to update the address or can I just do it at the interview?
Also, my sponsor is currently in the process of filling out the I-134. Should she use the old address as that’s the one on the DS260 or the new one?

If that were really their tempo, i’d give up hope for reaching September submissions this FY. I know they are kind of slow, but they got to be faster than that.
So apart from the fact have a report that “someone said“ something (I actually laughed out loud at that post.… literally just “someone said” with no indication who, where, what work they had done, like some kind of internet parody post, but I digress)….let’s assume there is some validity in the anonymous statement … If “someone else” pointed out the valid observation that a user here (sorry i forget who) made the other day, that the bulk of DSs were probably submitted in the first few weeks, with obvious conclusions for speed of processing in future months, would you still “give up hope”?

I’ve already been DQ’d with CN AF3k. I have just last week moved home. Is there a need for me to unlock my DS-260 to update the address or can I just do it at the interview?
Also, my sponsor is currently in the process of filling out the I-134. Should she use the old address as that’s the one on the DS260 or the new one?
You don’t need to unlock the DS. Your sponsor should use the address that is valid at the time he/she completes the i134.

You don’t need to unlock the DS. Your sponsor should use the address that is valid at the time he/she completes the i134.
Thanks so much for the response. I’ll give her the new address and update the records during interview then.

So apart from the fact have a report that “someone said“ something (I actually laughed out loud at that post.… literally just “someone said” with no indication who, where, what work they had done, like some kind of internet parody post, but I digress)….let’s assume there is some validity in the anonymous statement … If “someone else” pointed out the valid observation that a user here (sorry i forget who) made the other day, that the bulk of DSs were probably submitted in the first few weeks, with obvious conclusions for speed of processing in future months, would you still “give up hope”?

hello susi!!! Hope you doing!!!!

Do you think those who submitted on June 1 week will be get Mail from kcc? On coming months between December