• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi,
I sent my unlock request about 2 months ago... in my Email, I included my CN and my birth date as the main applicant, but I only wrote the name of my derivatives without their birth date...
Will that cause a serious problem?

Hello there.

I am still struggling with the insertion of the academic titles.

When they say degree or diploma, shall I put, the title in the original language, say "Laurea Magistrale Ingegneria" or shall I translate in English say, Master's Engineering

Thank you

Hello there.

I am still struggling with the insertion of the academic titles.

When they say degree or diploma, shall I put, the title in the original language, say "Laurea Magistrale Ingegneria" or shall I translate in English say, Master's Engineering

Thank you
The form should be filled in in English.

Thanks for the support so far. I've been able to successfully submit the Ds 260 forms and have my confirmation number. What next plss??

I have this question on the ds260 I don’t understand and I need help.

Do you seek to enter the United States for the purpose of performing skilled or unskilled labor but have not yet been certified by the Secretary of Labor?
Am I suppose to tick No to this question. I plan on joining the US military as I stated on my form.

Also the form ask of my previous address. During my secondary and high school I went to a boarding school so I stayed in school with the maximum being 3 months then holidays . Do I need to include the address in my previous address? Let’s say I went to 5 schools, would I include all 5 addresses

here is the hit I saw at the side

Previous addresses should only include those addresses at which you established a residence (for example on campus housing where you lived for an academic term at your college or university) and should not include places at which you were temporarily present (for example a hotel at which you stayed for vacation

Thanks for the support so far. I've been able to successfully submit the Ds 260 forms and have my confirmation number. What next plss??

next step: if you have a low case number for your region you can go ahead and send the documents. Check out BritSmon's videos about it.

I got the below email from the US Consulate in Montreal:

“Good Morning,

The U.S. Consulate in Montreal is processing immigrant visas according to the Department of State’s tiered immigrant visa prioritization guidance, available here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/immigrant-visa-prioritization.html Montreal is still rescheduling Preference category applicants in Tiers Three and Four whose interviews were cancelled in March and April of 2020. As such, the Consulate has not yet resumed processing new Tier Three or Four cases, including Diversity Visa applications.

We will continue expanding our services following State Department guidance to safely return our workforce and the public to Department facilities. For more information on phased resumption of services please visit: https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ws/visa-services-operating-status-update.html

Thank you for your patience and cooperation,

Regards,”

Please go to britsimonsays.com
Read the complete FAQ and watch his youtube videos to understand the process.
If you have any questions you can post here or on britsimons website and they will help you out.

Hello Everyone,

Still no documents request from KCC for DV22. Judge has not ruled on DV21 till now so unlikely their interviews will continue in October. Thats a waste of atleast 1 month and is going to put more pressure on DV22 considering current pace, lawsuits, pandemic etc

Hello Everyone,

Still no documents request from KCC for DV22. Judge has not ruled on DV21 till now so unlikely their interviews will continue in October. Thats a waste of atleast 1 month and is going to put more pressure on DV22 considering current pace, lawsuits, pandemic etc
Hi...I dont think they are allowed to schedule any dv2021 cases in October...unless according to the lawsuit kcc has to start scheduling so maybe they will still continue till October and onwards but that doesnt mean they will nor schedule dv2022 cases.....

Hello, I have a question.
I'm a dv22 winner and last year I applied for a travel visa, my appointment was scheduled September 2021 (because of the pandemic), is there any problem to continue and go to interview, will it affect my dv lottery process ?