• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

I have a question that if you can help. I request to unlock my DS260 and still no reply. I am going to take Britsimon's advice and send my documents without waiting for their email.
do you think I should wait for their unlock or its two different things and I can send my documents
I read yesterday, but now i can´t find the message and I can´t remember if it was in twitter or here, that KCC is answering for unlocking forms.
If the documents will not be affected by the changes you make when they unlock your form, send them.

Remember to read he RECIPROCITY for your country, for the police records (in website travel.state.gov).
The birth certificate must be the long one (with parents´ data)

And if you can, send the translations of the documents too, just in case.

I read yesterday, but now i can´t find the message and I can´t remember if it was in twitter or here, that KCC is answering for unlocking forms.
If the documents will not be affected by the changes you make when they unlock your form, send them.

Remember to read he RECIPROCITY for your country, for the police records (in website travel.state.gov).
The birth certificate must be the long one (with parents´ data)

And if you can, send the translations of the documents too, just in case.
Yes it was on twitter but i saw a comment on simons blog for a dv21 winner that kcc had requested docs from him on 27th july. Meaning kcc still doesnt seem to have started working on dv22.

Did anyone else also have their ds260 unlocked?
Did anyone get request for documents till now?

Yes please. That's the question.
And she answered that the question means literally what it says.

You should enter an address in the USA, mostly people use their friend's or relatives addresses, where they potentially would stay. Your green card will be sent to that address, but you can of course change it at the interview or on the border once you arrive and actually know where you going to be staying.

I have a question please, during the DV entry, I didn’t put my name in the right format. I interchanged the last name/Family name with the first name. Let’s say my Last name/Family name is John Doe and first name is Jackson but I interchanged it during the entry and I got Jackson, John Doe.

I made that correction on my ds260. Let’s take for example, I filled my ds260 and I got the confirmation page where I put the right order of names. On the ds260 confirmation page, my

Name comes out to be John Doe, Jackson which is the correct format. When sending documents to Kcc would I put my names as John_Doe_Jackson.

also is it that after every name is followed by an underscore (_) sign

Thank you.

Yes it was on twitter but i saw a comment on simons blog for a dv21 winner that kcc had requested docs from him on 27th july. Meaning kcc still doesnt seem to have started working on dv22.

Did anyone else also have their ds260 unlocked?
Did anyone get request for documents till now?
I am 22 selectee- requested locking 30 days ago - still not unlocked.

And she answered that the question means literally what it says.

You should enter an address in the USA, mostly people use their friend's or relatives addresses, where they potentially would stay. Your green card will be sent to that address, but you can of course change it at the interview or on the border once you arrive and actually know where you going to be staying.
Ok, thanks

Am done with my DS 260 forms and am trying to submit. It keeps bouncing back asking me to types the cath code. So many times. Is it that it's not opened or there is something to be done?

Am done with my DS 260 forms and am trying to submit. It keeps bouncing back asking me to types the cath code. So many times. Is it that it's not opened or there is something to be done?
Did you leave out the leading zeroes as per the instructions?

Please I need assistance on that instruction and how to go about it.
You really need to ensure you read all the instructions, they explain it clearly:

On the Sign and Submit page of the DS-260, you will need to re-enter your DV case number without the zeros (e.g. if the case number is 2020AF0000012345, enter ‘2020AF12345’). Entering the full case number with zeros will generate a validation error.

Faroukfk

Now before you sign, go back and check if the page where you listed countries you've visited is still filled out (of course in case, if you've traveled and listed some countries), because sometimes this page gets blank.