• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello Sm1smom
i have a question about ceac status my case status on ceac shows as follows
A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please see the letter you received at the interview.
Is it ultimate refusal? The other applicants who case under Admistrative processing they ceac status long wording one( not like mine)

Because website dvcharts xarthisius mentioned Fortunately, it's still possible to distinguish between a 221(g) refusal and an ultimate refusal if you consider the case status message in CEAC. There are two types of wording for refused case
    • A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please see the letter you received at the interview.
    • A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer. If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing...
This allows us to assume that the latter phrasing indicates 221(g) refusal.
Thanks

Hello Sm1smom
A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please see the letter you received at the interview.
Is it ultimate refusal? The other applicants who case under Admistrative processing they ceac status long wording one( not like mine)

Because website dvcharts xarthisius mentioned Fortunately, it's still possible to distinguish between a 221(g) refusal and an ultimate refusal if you consider the case status message in CEAC. There are two types of wording for refused case
    • A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please see the letter you received at the interview.
    • A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer. If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing...
Thanks
Is this a new CEAC update or what you’ve had there since you were asked to fill out and submit the form given/emailed to you after your interview? If this is a new/recent update, was this after you responded to what you were requested to provide?

Hi Sm1smom!

Would appreciate your assistance.

My number is current since January, nr. - EU7###, DS 260 submitted in the beginning of October, required documents were sent to KCC in the beginning of December (I have chosen Kiev as interview location at the beginning, but after the war happened, the KCC confirmed that the interview should have taken place in Frankfurt). I still haven't received any notification letter, CEAC status is still "at NVC". I wrote to KCC few times - in February and in March, but no concrete answer was retrieved, in the fact only the confirmation that they have received DS260 forms and documents. Could you please advise if there is anything I can do to get my case reviewed? Maybe there is any possibility to contact directly NVC, as KCC in fact doesn't operate this case at the current stage? What are the chances that I will be called for an interview and, in your opinion, should I join the lawsuit? How do they select which case to process and which not? Is there any chance that my case won't be heard because I entered my other half after I won, as we weren't married before the draw.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter!

Hi Sm1smom!

Would appreciate your assistance.

My number is current since January, nr. - EU7###, DS 260 submitted in the beginning of October, required documents were sent to KCC in the beginning of December (I have chosen Kiev as interview location at the beginning, but after the war happened, the KCC confirmed that the interview should have taken place in Frankfurt). I still haven't received any notification letter, CEAC status is still "at NVC". I wrote to KCC few times - in February and in March, but no concrete answer was retrieved, in the fact only the confirmation that they have received DS260 forms and documents. Could you please advise if there is anything I can do to get my case reviewed? Maybe there is any possibility to contact directly NVC, as KCC in fact doesn't operate this case at the current stage? What are the chances that I will be called for an interview and, in your opinion, should I join the lawsuit? How do they select which case to process and which not? Is there any chance that my case won't be heard because I entered my other half after I won, as we weren't married before the draw.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter!
NVC plays no role with DV based cases. KCC is the only body responsible for processing and scheduling DV case interviews. If you submitted your DS260 in October, you need to be patient considering DS260 forms were being submitted as far back as May when the results came out. You can continue to periodically contact KCC. The decision to join or not join a lawsuit is a personal choice, you cannot make your decision on this based on my personal opinion.

NVC plays no role with DV based cases. KCC is the only body responsible for processing and scheduling DV case interviews. If you submitted your DS260 in October, you need to be patient considering DS260 forms were being submitted as far back as May when the results came out. You can continue to periodically contact KCC. The decision to join or not join a lawsuit is a personal choice, you cannot make your decision on this based on my personal opinion.
Thank you very much for your answer

Hello Sm1smom
Is it ultimate refusal?
There are cases that changed status to e.g. Issued even with the first message type. I reworded that blurb and instead of "an ultimate" it now says "other types of". I'm sorry if that caused you any additional stress.

Thanks

Is this a new CEAC update or what you’ve had there since you were asked to fill out and submit the form given/emailed to you after your interview? If this is a new/recent update, was this after you responded to what you were requested to provide?
The only update my case status on CEAC is date .However the phrase (about refusal) is same after interview date. The questionnaire which they request from me to respond the body part of text they mention (your Immigrant Visa case has been refused under INA section 221(g) and it is undergoing administrative processing) it.
The applicants who case also under AP 6 people i know all they ceac status shows different.

The only update my case status on CEAC is date .However the phrase (about refusal) is same after interview date. The questionnaire which they request from me to respond the body part of text they mention (your Immigrant Visa case has been refused under INA section 221(g) and it is undergoing administrative processing) it.
The applicants who case also under AP 6 people i know all they ceac status shows different.
If it is not a new update (different from what was previously there), then it is not an ultimate or final refusal, your case is under AP like it says.

Hey everyone, we're thinking about joining a lawsuit since we've current for a couple of months and haven't been scheduled by the local consulate.

Any thoughts on which lawsuit would suit us better, Jesse Bless' or Morison Urena? Also, does anyone have the password to Jesse's DV2022 lawsuit portal? (and why the heck does he keep it under a password, it just seems sketc
Jesse wrote on telegram he won't take other plaintiffs for his current DV lawsuit , you shoud look for Morrison Urena lawsuit before avril 30.

good evening here. Hope all members are doing good. Please I want to know as in a case of Ghana, I’m a Dv winner that qualified thru work which is teaching but I work at a private school and my salary is paid thru mobile money or sometimes at table top . Will I be required to provide bank statements or staff ID? If so Private schools in Ghana don’t pay their workers thru bank and doesn’t have staff ID. I have a teachers passed license exams certificate .
Waiting for answers
Thanks

good evening here. Hope all members are doing good. Please I want to know as in a case of Ghana, I’m a Dv winner that qualified thru work which is teaching but I work at a private school and my salary is paid thru mobile money or sometimes at table top . Will I be required to provide bank statements or staff ID? If so Private schools in Ghana don’t pay their workers thru bank and doesn’t have staff ID. I have a teachers passed license exams certificate .
Waiting for answers
Thanks
Claiming private schools in Ghana do not pay their staff through the bank or issue them with staff ID is absolutely not correct. Maybe that is the situation with the specific school you work, that is definitely not the practice in all of Ghana. And you will definitely need a lot more than bank statements or your "teachers passed license exams certificate" to demonstrate your meet the DV work experience requirement.

To qualify for DV on the basis of your work experience as a teacher, you must have, within the past five years, two years of experience in an occupation classified in a Specific Vocational Preparation (SVP) range of 7.0 or higher. You will need to find an applicable teaching job in O'Net Online and be able to demonstrate your teaching job aligns with it it.

How was the process like?
The CBP officer takes you Passport, checks the visum, makes the susual picture, enters some what so ever in the system, puts the passports in a locked box and sends you with an other officer in the back area. there the guy takes the sealed envelopes and passports and leaves you seated. after about 30 minutes he came back just with the passports, explains the thing with the stamp , congratilates, ask if you have questions and that's it. and BTW they were all super friendly, patient with questions and all went smoothly.

to all the supporting guys here on the forum a big thanks for your time you spend, your patient and help you give, this whole process is nerves killing and good luck to all applicants

Hello, Sm1smom!
I'm EU 18XXX and I sent an email to KCC asking if they had finished processing my case.
Today I received this response from KCC: '' Your forms have been received and are currently being processed. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Once the Kentucky Consular Center has finished processing your DS-260, you will receive an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing. ''
What does this answer mean?

Hello, Sm1smom!
I'm EU 18XXX and I sent an email to KCC asking if they had finished processing my case.
Today I received this response from KCC: '' Your forms have been received and are currently being processed. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Once the Kentucky Consular Center has finished processing your DS-260, you will receive an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing. ''
What does this answer mean?
Your ds260 is not processed and thus you're not DQ(Documentarily qualified). You won't get an interview unless you're DQ and your embassy has capacity for you. You just have to wait until they process your DS260. By the way, I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I think they're now downto abouts of 15-16k. Bear in mind, tour embassy capacity can also have some say in when your ds260 is processed.

More than 5 time each day just refreshing the mail box with a hope ☹️ many of AS28xxx getting 2nl but here we still did not receive…. Let’s be patient and wait…ً