• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

I would suggest you to answer only to the questions the CO will ask you, without mentioning social accounts unless the subject will be raised by the CO. Until now I didn't heard about anyone who had been asked about it.
Thanks a bunch. I actually reflected over the past few days and came to this same conclusion. I will stick to this plan.

Hello, I hope everyone is doing great! My interview was on March 28 and I was asked to submit an additional document to the CO. The document arrived at the embassy on Friday and today I checked my status from the Visa Status Check and it changed from "Refused" to "Ready". Does anyone know what is that mean? Thank you!

Hello
I am a dv2022 winner
I have a CN EU 26xxx
I am an albanian citizen but my interview place in Naples, italy
I would like to know if i have a good possibilities to have an interview my status is in NVC
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ANSWER ☺️

Hello, I hope everyone is doing great! My interview was on March 28 and I was asked to submit an additional document to the CO. The document arrived at the embassy on Friday and today I checked my status from the Visa Status Check and it changed from "Refused" to "Ready". Does anyone know what is that mean? Thank you!
Congratulations your visa has been approved what is your CN ?? And when did you submit your DS ??

good morning. please i have a concern. my case Number is AF35XXX. I submitted the DS260 since the end of July. I have not yet received a notification from the KCC asking me to submit the documents.
I would like to know if I should always wait for the notification from KCC to submit the documents or do it immediately.
thank you for your reply.

good morning. please i have a concern. my case Number is AF35XXX. I submitted the DS260 since the end of July. I have not yet received a notification from the KCC asking me to submit the documents.
I would like to know if I should always wait for the notification from KCC to submit the documents or do it immediately.
Hey there kcc anymore will not ask DRQ or DQ they directly send you 2nl if your DS is finished processing so you have to be patient and wait

Since 9th December update, you're no longer obliged to send documents to KCC. You just have to submit the DS260 and hopefully wait for your 2NL (Check the official website or previous posts on this forum). Also, KCC doesn't send notifications when your DS260 is processed. You can email and enquire if you want to, but I doubt that you've been processed. Apparently they opened the DS260s according to the submission date (they did almost all May submits) and then switched to case number after the update and may now also take into account the embassy capacities- one team does DS260s by CN and another does it by embassy capacity making sure all appointment slots are used for every month).
So, if you've submitted your DS260, you just have to wait for your interview appointment. There's nothing to be done in between.

Since 9th December update, you're no longer obliged to send documents to KCC. You just have to submit the DS260 and hopefully wait for your 2NL (Check the official website or previous posts on this forum). Also, KCC doesn't send notifications when your DS260 is processed. You can email and enquire if you want to, but I doubt that you've been processed. Apparently they opened the DS260s according to the submission date (they did almost all May submits) and then switched to case number after the update and may now also take into account the embassy capacities- one team does DS260s by CN and another does it by embassy capacity making sure all appointment slots are used for every month).
So, if you've submitted your DS260, you just have to wait for your interview appointment. There's nothing to be done in between.
Thank you so much

Hello
I am a dv2022 winner
I have a CN EU 26xxx
I am an albanian citizen but my interview place in Naples, italy
I would like to know if i have a good possibilities to have an interview my status is in NVC
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ANSWER ☺️
People can speculate but no one can really predict what will or will not happen this DV fiscal year. So you'll just have to wait and see IMO.

In my birth certificate my family name has an  on it, but in all the other documents it is a normal A including the passport and the ID, i just wanna know will this affect my interview? thanks in advance.