• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

short update, I had the interview on April 4th, next day already email that visum is issued, picked it up Wednesday, and right now in USA and already activated.
Congrats!
Which port of entry did you go through? And how long did it take you to go through customs?

I'm moving to the US mid-June and will likely have to take two or three successive flights to reach my destination, so I'm trying to figure out how much time I should allow to clear customs at the POE (probably Chicago or Atlanta).

Hey everyone, we're thinking about joining a lawsuit since we've current for a couple of months and haven't been scheduled by the local consulate.

Any thoughts on which lawsuit would suit us better, Jesse Bless' or Morison Urena? Also, does anyone have the password to Jesse's DV2022 lawsuit portal? (and why the heck does he keep it under a password, it just seems sketchy)

What is your CN ??
Hey everyone, we're thinking about joining a lawsuit since we've current for a couple of months and haven't been scheduled by the local consulate.

Any thoughts on which lawsuit would suit us better, Jesse Bless' or Morison Urena? Also, does anyone have the password to Jesse's DV2022 lawsuit portal? (and why the heck does he keep it under a password, it just seems sketchy)

Hi there,

I have a question. I received my 2NL the other day and the embassy asked me to send some documents in advance. I have a high school diploma issued a few years ago.
It was not in a particularly open envelope, so it is a high school diploma in a regular open envelope.
Would they prefer that the diploma be issued at the most recent date?

Thank you for your help!

Hi there,

I have a question. I received my 2NL the other day and the embassy asked me to send some documents in advance. I have a high school diploma issued a few years ago.
It was not in a particularly open envelope, so it is a high school diploma in a regular open envelope.
Would they prefer that the diploma be issued at the most recent date?

Thank you for your help!
You’re overthinking this.

You’re overthinking this.
I only ask to be sure because some documents are only acceptable if they were issued most recently, such as police certification. I guess it's natural to overthink things since we each have our lives riding on this.
I appreciate your kindness.

It's not sketchy at all, the reason for that is to legally restrain access to content by the side that he is suing. I'll send you the password in PM. You have one more lawsuit from Impact Litigation Team. Just take your time, and read what everyone is trying to do. It was more difficult to join lawsuits when they were announcing as they didn't want to disclose their strategy. Now you have more information, make sure that you understand their approach and decide if you want to be part of it.

BV for MAY has become CURRENT. What this means ?
It means all cases (with the exception of those chargeable to Egypt and Nepal) are no longer subject to cutoffs. They are now eligible to be scheduled for an interview if all the other conditions have been met such as KCC having processed the DS260 form, the applicable being open and processing DV cases, the applicable embassy having the required capacity/resources to take on DV cases, etc.

Dear all, I attach all of the inquiry emails for DS-260 processing stages. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

1. Ds-260 still not processed.
2. Ds-260 just processed but still need some processing because it’s mention further “instructions”.
3. Final stage of processing. Everything is processed and waiting for free spots in the embassy based on their capacity.
4. Already find the free spots for the embassy and actively scheduling the case.
5. Received notification for 2NL.

Please tell me if I understand them right. Thanks.

View attachment 3317
View attachment 3318
View attachment 3319View attachment 3320View attachment 3321
Folks, is there a difference between notifications 3 and 4? Sorry if it was already covered here, didn't find info.