• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Could you also let us know when you got the interview notification? And perhaps CN, ds submission date and maybe the consulate.

It seemed like we were done with February schedules and were dealing with March last 2nl batches.

So, your case could illuminate something for us all.
Alright,
They notified me today morning 29 january
CN 2022AS54XX
D260 submitted : mid june
Sent the documents without request on november

I received DQ last Dec saying my case ready
And then I email them on sunday 23 jan why i did not receive any schedule notification yet then they reply your case has been scheduled for 3 feb please login your ESC 3-5 days on thursday 27 jan.

To my surprise they really sent me to check ESC today 29 jan to come on 3 feb

Interview location Jakarta Indonesia

Thank you very much for your kind help

What AP mean?
Alright thankyou for the guidance
I see that mean for vaccine

Indeed they made me panic

Thank you so much
Administrative processing. They call it a soft refusal. If there's a document missing or they need to check something they put you in AP. Once the document is provided or checks are done, they issue the visas. In your case if all is well, they'll put you in AP and will tell you to send them the medical.

Alright,
They notified me today morning 29 january
CN 2022AS54XX
D260 submitted : mid june
Sent the documents without request on november

I received DQ last Dec saying my case ready
And then I email them on sunday 23 jan why i did not receive any schedule notification yet then they reply your case has been scheduled for 3 feb please login your ESC 3-5 days on thursday 27 jan.

To my surprise they really sent me to check ESC today 29 jan to come on 3 feb

Interview location Jakarta Indonesia

Thank you very much for your kind help
Interesting, thanks

Administrative processing. They call it a soft refusal. If there's a document missing or they need to check something they put you in AP. Once the document is provided or checks are done, they issue the visas. In your case if all is well, they'll put you in AP and will tell you to send them the medical.
Ah i see, thank you so much for the explanation ☺

Hello guys, I have couple of questions, if anyone can answer I would gladly appreciate that. I’m dv2022 selectee with dv2022EU79xx number, I made martial adjustments on my ds260 in November, couple of weeks after I married my gf, so I’m wondering now, because I still didn’t hear from KCC did I push my interview further, cause I’m little worried, regarding my number being low and still not hearing a word from them regarding my interview? Also there is another thing, I changed the location for interview from Europe to Asia, will that also affect anything? Thank you in advance everyone.

Hi, sorry if this is a silly or newbie question. But where can I see the status of my case? Whether it is ready, refused or not even processed.
I'm here logged in my DS-260 application and I can only see the two forms (my wife's and mine) that I sent months ago.

Thank you

Hi! Does anyone know what status date meas in the Excel spreadsheet we see on Ceac site? Under that column was always the date I've recieved my 2nl (December 20th) but my interview got cancelled (was supposed to be on January 31st,I've wrote about it once on forum). My interview got cancelled on January 20th and on following excel the date still stayed the same. The new Excel spreadsheet has a new date on it - January 25th. Does anyone know what it means?

I really hope I've expleined myself and menaged to describe the situation.

Hi, sorry if this is a silly or newbie question. But where can I see the status of my case? Whether it is ready, refused or not even processed.
I'm here logged in my DS-260 application and I can only see the two forms (my wife's and mine) that I sent months ago.

Thank you

Hi! Does anyone know what status date meas in the Excel spreadsheet we see on Ceac site? Under that column was always the date I've recieved my 2nl (December 20th) but my interview got cancelled (was supposed to be on January 31st,I've wrote about it once on forum). My interview got cancelled on January 20th and on following excel the date still stayed the same. The new Excel spreadsheet has a new date on it - January 25th. Does anyone know what it means?

I really hope I've expleined myself and menaged to describe the situation.
That date changes anytime your case file is opened for whatever reason. There's no need to worry about it.

Hi Everyone,

I have a schedule interview in Feb and if it works I have a few questions for what happens after. I need to travel to the US for a couple of days (for work) but then need to go back home (Switzerland) and I'm not planning to settle to the US before May.

- Is it ok to leave the US after you check in? Do I need any form?
- Can I give the adresse of a friend to receive the Green Card? Can he receive for me?
- How long does it take to receive the Green Card after you check in? Do you need to be in the country?

I hope my questions are clear and will be helpful for others as well.

Many thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I have a schedule interview in Feb and if it works I have a few questions for what happens after. I need to travel to the US for a couple of days (for work) but then need to go back home (Switzerland) and I'm not planning to settle to the US before May.

- Is it ok to leave the US after you check in? Do I need any form?
- Can I give the adresse of a friend to receive the Green Card? Can he receive for me?
- How long does it take to receive the Green Card after you check in? Do you need to be in the country?

I hope my questions are clear and will be helpful for others as well.

Many thanks!
1. Yes. Only if you’re going to be out of the US for one year or longer.
2. Yes. Yes.
3. Anywhere between a couple of weeks to several months. No (see response 2 above).

Hello guys, I have couple of questions, if anyone can answer I would gladly appreciate that. I’m dv2022 selectee with dv2022EU79xx number, I made martial adjustments on my ds260 in November, couple of weeks after I married my gf, so I’m wondering now, because I still didn’t hear from KCC did I push my interview further, cause I’m little worried, regarding my number being low and still not hearing a word from them regarding my interview? Also there is another thing, I changed the location for interview from Europe to Asia, will that also affect anything? Thank you in advance everyone.
You just need to be patient. You added a new DS260 form to your case, KCC needs to finish processing both forms before scheduling your interview, assuming the embassy you changed to is currently scheduling DV interviews.

You can’t be comparing apples to oranges considering they’re two different types of fruits. Your CN falls under the AS region, that which you’re comparing it to falls under the EU region. Plus you fall under different embassies. It’s not a case of basic maths as in 200 vs 3000. Common!

hello Sm1smom how are you hope you doing good!!!!!

I want to ask you something that once I asked from Brit Sir that is there any way that he would be able to help on regarding our Case and he said yes if we pay 200$ they will start our proceeds is it true I’m confused? That he can our interview as quick he says

Hi all,

I've been to my interview recently and was refused a visa pending further documents (proof of financial security, bank statements etc.)

I had everything else, I don't recall bank statements being a requirement for the DV category? Pretty sure I double/triple checked the list of required documents before my interview and it didn't state anything like that?

Anyway the embassy told me that I would most likely be granted a visa provided I submitted the missing info, they said I would receive an email with instructions on how to courier them the required docs within 1-2 days? My interview was on Friday morning, and I still haven't received the email.

Any tips/pointers for those who know about this would be appreciated, ta.

Hi all,

I've been to my interview recently and was refused a visa pending further documents (proof of financial security, bank statements etc.)

I had everything else, I don't recall bank statements being a requirement for the DV category? Pretty sure I double/triple checked the list of required documents before my interview and it didn't state anything like that?

Anyway the embassy told me that I would most likely be granted a visa provided I submitted the missing info, they said I would receive an email with instructions on how to courier them the required docs within 1-2 days? My interview was on Friday morning, and I still haven't received the email.

Any tips/pointers for those who know about this would be appreciated, ta.

They probably meant 1-2 working days (many people don’t work on weekends) so be patient, you’ll most likely get the instructions tomorrow or Wednesday.

As for the requirement to prove your financial situation, it is a requirement for all immigrant visas, not just diversity visa. You need to be able to demonstrate that you won’t be a public charge once you get to the US.