• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi everyone, i just watched Mr.Brit Simon’s latest youtube video and im convinced to join the Jesse Bless lawsuit! Before i do so im not very familiar with the US legal system, so id like to know is there any chance this might backfire? And if so how likely is it?
I think the deadlines are by the end of today.
Immpact is 28th (today) and Jesse's gonna end today also. So, if you wanna join thosw lawsuits hurry up.

I took the liberty and sent you the links for the lawsuits in the private chat.

I think the deadlines are by the end of today.
Immpact is 28th (today) and Jesse's gonna end today also. So, if you wanna join thosw lawsuits hurry up.

I took the liberty and sent you the links for the lawsuits in the private chat.
I thought that I saw somewhere that Jesse's lawsuit is limited to EU CN Cases below 19k (cant remember the numbers for other regions). But couldn't find that information now, forgot the password... Do you know is there a limit for Impact Team, couldn't find that info either?

Hi everyone, i just watched Mr.Brit Simon’s latest youtube video and im convinced to join the Jesse Bless lawsuit! Before i do so im not very familiar with the US legal system, so id like to know is there any chance this might backfire? And if so how likely is it?
I too have watched Mr. Simons's video. However, was not sure whether it would help the high case numbers....

Hello,
I'm also wondering about the lawsuits. Has anybody signed up for either one of them?
I watched the video of the Impact team and they seemed rather uniformed at the time.
In particular how the new document procedure impacts the movement of the Visa Bulletin.

The Jesse Bless lawsuit sounds good if he gets an agreement, however in the interview with Brit Simon
he didn't seem convinced that the government will talk to him.
I'm paraphrasing "...will they?, probably not but they should".
He also made it sound as it is a case without a solid foundation. He said something along the lines of having to bring his A-Game.

Any information of people who have signed up would be appreciated, especially for whom and why.

Another strange occurrence -- funny that it should happen the day I posted something on this forum -- I just received an email from (noreply)state.gov with the subject header "Required Entry Status Check for DV Submission." In one sentence, the email asks me to log in and check for updates on the dvprogram.state.gov/ESC page. When I log in, no updates or scheduled date is set or given for the interview. The page is as it always used to be. Maybe it will be updated shortly.

EDIT: I signed in a few more times, an interview date was given. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

I thought that I saw somewhere that Jesse's lawsuit is limited to EU CN Cases below 19k (cant remember the numbers for other regions). But couldn't find that information now, forgot the password... Do you know is there a limit for Impact Team, couldn't find that info either?
Jesse's case was limited to EU19K but they removed that requirement. He gives an explanation in the Brit Simon Interview.
If that is the real reason or a lack of plaintiffs is open for interpretation.
Charles Kuck dosen't have a limitation. The password can be found in the video description of Brit Simon's Interview with Jesse.

Hi, could anyone help me?
I am very confused right now

My CN AS54XX

I received an interview schedule just now for 3 February very very sudden.

My documents were ready except my medical exam

Iam not even sure if my country embassy already open or not I did tried several times and no one answer because I want to ask them about this statement meaning "Medical exams completed prior to that date will not be subject to this requirement, regardless of when the immigrant or K visa is issued and when the traveler enters the United States."

Could anyone here help me the meaning this statement?
And has anyone here go to interview without visa?

Thank you very much
Please kindly help me

My CN AS54XX

Iam not even sure if my country embassy already open or not I did tried several times and no one answer because I want to ask them about this statement meaning "Medical exams completed prior to that date will not be subject to this requirement, regardless of when the immigrant or K visa is issued and when the traveler enters the United States."

Thank you very much
Please kindly help me
I did tried to call several times*
Go to interview with out medical exam*

Sorry lack of typos due to lacks of sleep currently 2.17am and here iam cannot sleep cus this sudden email

My CN AS54XX

Thank you very much
Please kindly help me

"Medical exams completed prior to that date will not be subject to this requirement, regardless of when the immigrant or K visa is issued and when the traveler enters the United States." ------. I guess something to do with Covid vaccination. They just wanna say if the medical was done before 1st October (madatory covid vaccination) then it's good.

What requirement? We can't see the full text to see what they mean.

You need to chill a little. Then depending on your country schedule a medical appointment. ASAP If the results won't be available on time, let the embassy know and they'll let you know what to do. We have seen that many are used to this and will interview and put you on AP asking for the medical.

Could you also let us know when you got the interview notification? And perhaps CN, ds submission date and maybe the consulate.

It seemed like we were done with February schedules and were dealing with March last 2nl batches.

So, your case could illuminate something for us all.

He has explained his reasoning. Regardless, as he said, your number is your number. Joining the lawsuit will most likely put you in the best position given your number. Bear in mind you could go current and if they're busy giving interviews to 2020 and 2021 and maybe 2022 plaintiffs, you could be disadvantaged. Or, if you go current and your embassy doesn't schedule you, then doesn't matter. It's all about poistion sizing.
If you don't go current, then in a lawsuit or not doesn't matter. He has explained what he can do and how you could benefit from it. So, too long for me to talk about it. The BritSimon interview explains all.

Another thing the immpact llitigation could most likely go in front of a judge and along with Jesse's lawsuit, it will make the government know of this problem. They tend to be reactive rather than proactive. So, expect messures taken which could affect people regardless whether they're in a lawsuit or not. but they'll have plaintiffs in their mind first.

E.g. If judge Mehta says, ok act in good faith and I'll make a decision on 30th September, they'll be setting interviews all over the palce but eill ahve plaintiffs in their mind first

Last edited:
Reactions: Atg
Another thing, just my guess. I think there will be a lawsuit by Morrison Urena. I think they're waiting for more data, the government defence and the arguments from the other two lawsuits and the summary judgement of Goodluck. So, I'd expect a cheaper for entry lawsuit by them and much more people will join them then
Just my personal guess. Not reflecting anyone else.

Regardless, the data is clear and lawsuits are needed and it's great that they're doing them now rather than in summer. Whether you join or not a lawsuit, you will be a beneficiary of them as we dv22 are beneficiary of dv21 lawsuits to some extent. How far do the benefits go depends on your details and other things. Your choice y'all.

Could you also let us know when you got the interview notification? And perhaps CN, ds submission date and maybe the consulate.

It seemed like we were done with February schedules and were dealing with March last 2nl batches.

So, your case could illuminate something for us all.
I also got my 2NL today but my case was "Ready" on CEAC since Jan 11th, I got the appointment info contacting my embassy, so no surprises for me, it looks like KCC "fixed" whatever was holding the 2NL for me and some cases.

I managed to book the medical only after my interview but the embassy said it was okay, the medical office is fully booked for this month.

EU2XXX
DS Submitted Aug 10th
No DR/DQ/RFS
Ready on CEAC Jan 11th
2NL Jan 28th
Interview Feb 3rd

I also got my 2NL today but my case was "Ready" on CEAC since Jan 11th, I got the appointment info contacting my embassy, so no surprises for me, it looks like KCC "fixed" whatever was holding the 2NL for me and some cases.

I managed to book the medical only after my interview but the embassy said it was okay, the medical office is fully booked for this month.

EU2XXX
DS Submitted Aug 10th
No DR/DQ/RFS
Ready on CEAC Jan 11th
2NL Jan 28th
Interview Feb 3rd
Good luck

"Medical exams completed prior to that date will not be subject to this requirement, regardless of when the immigrant or K visa is issued and when the traveler enters the United States." ------. I guess something to do with Covid vaccination. They just wanna say if the medical was done before 1st October (madatory covid vaccination) then it's good.

What requirement? We can't see the full text to see what they mean.

You need to chill a little. Then depending on your country schedule a medical appointment. ASAP If the results won't be available on time, let the embassy know and they'll let you know what to do. We have seen that many are used to this and will interview and put you on AP asking for the medical.
What AP mean?
Alright thankyou for the guidance
I see that mean for vaccine

Indeed they made me panic

Thank you so much