• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Please assist me with a question like this ..Full name in native alphabet..Thank you
If your native alphabet is different from English/Latin (example, Arabic, Cyrillic, Thai etc) then they want to see it

Last edited:
I am a winner for dv2022 my case is oc15xx my also won her case is oc11xx so my question is....will we be below the cut off this year...I am aware the selectee no# are not out yet ....but maybe considering the past years....

Hi, just wondering if anyone has heard back from KCC yet? It's been almost 4 weeks since I sent them an email... OC000013xx
You case no# is high....kcc will serve as the no#s go current on the bulletin which means the lower no# first....just need to wait....which country are you from???

Hello all!

Is there a way that if someone has passes the interview to postpone travelling to USA for 01-02 years.
I am planning for higher studies in another country this year end and that will be en on after 14 months. I am to process the dv 2022 also.

Hello all!

Is there a way that if someone has passes the interview to postpone travelling to USA for 01-02 years.
I am planning for higher studies in another country this year end and that will be en on after 14 months. I am to process the dv 2022 also.
You can’t postpone traveling entirely but you can postpone having to move permanently. Your visa will have up to 6 months expiry. You must enter before it expires or you will just lose it; but as soon as you enter you now become a lawful permanent resident/green card holder. You are not supposed to spend more than a year outside the US or you lose your green card, however you can apply for a re+entry permit which allows you up to 2 years out without losing your green card. So if you just need about an extra year you can maximize time close to 6 months before entry on visa, then leave again and spend 6-12 months out before returning. If you need more than that then you can apply for a re-entry permit, but bear in mind you have to be in the US for the application and the biometrics appointment for that.

Hello all
Hope you are ding well!
CN AS202200011*** is hopefully to proceed?
also covid-19 limitation on US embassies work duration has affect for the number of visa applicant interview schedule plan and it has reduced the activities for diversity program or not?

Hello to all... I won DV 2022 but I had a son after I have entered the DV Lottery. Now, I want to add my child to my case, and I am confuse on how to go about doing it. Can someone please help me on what to do?

Hello to all... I won DV 2022 but I had a son after I have entered the DV Lottery. Now, I want to add my child to my case, and I am confuse on how to go about doing it. Can someone please help me on what to do?
Start by listing your son on your DS260 form. Then use the add applicant button to create a separate DS260 form for your son and fill it out also.

Hello,
I won DV 2022. I have already sent DS 260.
In the section for social networks I have listed all the networks in which I have an account, but in Instagram I have two accounts. One official (I'm an athlete) and one private for friends. I only wrote the official one. Then I realized that I had to list all the accounts if there was more than one.

My questions are:
1. Is it a big problem? Should I ask for unlocking of DS 260 to add the second account or should I leave things like that?
2. My number is 2022EU 8 *** In which month do you suppose they will call me for an interview?

I will be very grateful for your answer! Thank you!

Hi All, so I won the DV lottery for 2022 and my case number is around AF38k, but I just returned from the US last year on a J-1 visa. That J1 visa subjects me to a two-year home-country physical presence requirement (212(e). In essence I have to be in my home country for at least two years before I can apply for the green card or any other immigrant visa. By June 2022, I would've been in my home country Ghana for 2 years. How do you advise I proceed? Should I fill out the DS260 and indicate that I am still within the 2 year period (I just realized there is a question on that in the DS260 and I am obligated to respond) or I should fill the DS260 and wait until June 2022 to submit it? Kindly advise.

Hello,
I won DV 2022. I have already sent DS 260.
In the section for social networks I have listed all the networks in which I have an account, but in Instagram I have two accounts. One official (I'm an athlete) and one private for friends. I only wrote the official one. Then I realized that I had to list all the accounts if there was more than one.

My questions are:
1. Is it a big problem? Should I ask for unlocking of DS 260 to add the second account or should I leave things like that?
2. My number is 2022EU 8 *** In which month do you suppose they will call me for an interview?

I will be very grateful for your answer! Thank you!
You don’t want to come across as intentionally withholding pertinent information especially considering it is the private handle you did not list. I suggest you unlock your DS260 and update the form.

Hi All, so I won the DV lottery for 2022 and my case number is around AF38k, but I just returned from the US last year on a J-1 visa. That J1 visa subjects me to a two-year home-country physical presence requirement (212(e). In essence I have to be in my home country for at least two years before I can apply for the green card or any other immigrant visa. By June 2022, I would've been in my home country Ghana for 2 years. How do you advise I proceed? Should I fill out the DS260 and indicate that I am still within the 2 year period (I just realized there is a question on that in the DS260 and I am obligated to respond) or I should fill the DS260 and wait until June 2022 to submit it? Kindly advise.
Fill and submit the form by indicating you’re still within the 2 year HRR. Don’t wait until June to submit the form. If the concern is about being called for an in interview before fulfilling this requirement, look into getting a waiver.

Fill and submit the form by indicating you’re still within the 2 year HRR. Don’t wait until June to submit the form. If the concern is about being called for an in interview before fulfilling this requirement, look into getting a waiver.
Many thanks for the feedback. I am actually concerned about two things (a) being called for the interview earlier before I complete the 2 year oHRR and (b) the fact that KCC can decide not to proceed with my application because I can't be issued visa anyway --based on my response in the DS260.
wrt, the waiver, I did my research and realized I don't qualify for that since I don't find my self in any of the circumstances required to file for that.

Many thanks for the feedback. I am actually concerned about two things (a) being called for the interview earlier before I complete the 2 year oHRR and (b) the fact that KCC can decide not to proceed with my application because I can't be issued visa anyway --based on my response in the DS260.
wrt, the waiver, I did my research and realized I don't qualify for that since I don't find my self in any of the circumstances required to file for that.
KCC cannot make that decision.
My understanding is that even if you interview before the 2 years is up you can just ask them to wait till you are eligible before being actually issued a visa.

Did you get US government funding for your J?

1) KCC is an administrative body, they do not make the decision wether or not to continue processing a case.
2) I don’t know the specifics of what qualifies for the 2year HRR waiver, I however do know several DV selectees have successfully applied for and obtained the waiver which enabled them to proceed with their DV selection, they successfully completed the process and obtained their GC.

If you still prefer to wait, then wait until maybe February or March before submitting the DS260 in that case, but definitely not June.

KCC cannot make that decision.
My understanding is that even if you interview before the 2 years is up you can just ask them to wait till you are eligible before being actually issued a visa.

Did you get US government funding for your J?
thanks for the info. Yes, my J1 had government funding, I didn't realize one could suggest to the consular officer when to issue the visa. This is very helpful.