• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 AOS Only

I was waiting for DV21M to be approved for this message as well.

Thank you Susie and Sms1mom for your patience, support and pragmatism when our brains start to tip into the irrational.
Thank you Britsimonsays for your help and compassion for those doing CP.

All three of you are amazing people and humanly above and beyond. Giving your time to people you barely know and ultimately accompanying them through their distress, worries and doubts to the ultimate joy.

Thanks to Ishmog, Blade, Ritalight, Milz, Nar31, Abdulmalik and excuse me if I forget others. I have followed your journey, felt what you felt and tasted each of your joys.

To my companions in New Orleans. Congratulations and I wish you a wonderful life.

Thanks to all of you. For those who are waiting, I wish you the same success.

Be the force with you :D

1. So you asked them to help you to schedule an interview because there are only 10 days left from the FY and they said no? Then going there won't help either. Work with the state senators. Usually asking multiple elected officials is not a good idea, but given that there are only 10 days left it might not make any differences to ask both the senators in your state. Mom may have a different idea.
2. Which FO has jurisdiction over your case? I don't have any ideas regarding sending mails but definitely don't send mails to the other FOs.
3. I would have waited a day before following up as I mentioned here. Let them receive your request first.
Well, it looks the senator's office is not really going to do anything for me for now. I called to follow up on my inquiry and I was told that their "immigration" person is sick, so she is not working. I guess I will just wait and see what happens with my case. :confused:

I was waiting for DV21M to be approved for this message as well.

Thank you Susie and Sms1mom for your patience, support and pragmatism when our brains start to tip into the irrational.
Thank you Britsimonsays for your help and compassion for those doing CP.

All three of you are amazing people and humanly above and beyond. Giving your time to people you barely know and ultimately accompanying them through their distress, worries and doubts to the ultimate joy.

Thanks to Ishmog, Blade, Ritalight, Milz, Nar31, Abdulmalik and excuse me if I forget others. I have followed your journey, felt what you felt and tasted each of your joys.

To my companions in New Orleans. Congratulations and I wish you a wonderful life.

Thanks to all of you. For those who are waiting, I wish you the same success.

Be the force with you :D
OMG I love you for that, the kindness of waiting to share this extreme joy until I could share it too, is beyond belief. Thank you.
As soon as I stop crying, I’ll post my own post. <3

Well, it looks the senator's office is not really going to do anything for me for now. I called to follow up on my inquiry and I was told that their "immigration" person is sick, so she is not working. I guess I will just wait and see what happens with my case. :confused:
you have 2 senators in your state, try the other.

OMG NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
MOM PLEASE FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME! I WILL GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY YELL AT ME.
OMG I CANT EVEN BREATHE!
Oh ye of little faith! :rolleyes:

sips-tea-drink.gif

Can't help but wonder how many cups of Starbucks chocolate drinks you already had today before this update :cool:

OMG NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
MOM PLEASE FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME! I WILL GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY YELL AT ME.
OMG I CANT EVEN BREATHE!
Wow.... That's wow.... yeah I am so happy for you !!!! Congratulations and enjoy it !! <3

As I was preparing the privacy release form to send to the other senator, the USCIS called me and told me to come for the interview on Thursday!:eek::D
I guess that call I made with USCIS yesterday did something.

Thanks again for your help!!
Good news , if I want to make call ? how could I do that !!!
because I tried infopass got denied....

As I was preparing the privacy release form to send to the other senator, the USCIS called me and told me to come for the interview on Thursday!:eek::D
I guess that call I made with USCIS yesterday did something.

Thanks again for your help!!
Great update! don't forget to enter your info to the timeline. Goodluck!

Good news , if I want to make call ? how could I do that !!!
because I tried infopass got denied....
I called the USCIS on their hotline: 1 (800) 375-5283. They have a very long waiting time, 60 to 90 mins approximately. I have called 3 times in the past two weeks
1. The first time I talked to tier 1 regarding bio and interview and they told me someone else (I believe tier 2) will back in a few days.
2. The second time I talked to another tier 1 and they told me I just need to wait for that call back. I didn't get the call (Yet)
3. The third time which was yesterday after having my bio taken, I called again and the person I talked to filled an inquiry request for me while I was on the call (which I believe triggered the interview call). My inquiry was categorized as an emergency.

Oh ye of little faith! :rolleyes:

sips-tea-drink.gif

Can't help but wonder how many cups of Starbucks chocolate drinks you already had today before this update :cool:
I might or might not be in line at the drive thru for one celebratory chocolate milk… :oops::oops:
Honestly, thank god there’s only one Starbucks and it’s 40 minutes from my house