• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 AOS Only

I have just returned with my son from our interview. It was all Ok, the young lady very polite and serious, she mentioned we are DV preferred attention. She reviewed all the I485 forms and asked several questions about our name , address , etc. The only question that we were confused was the one that If you have been in some group club or military group, we said NO, but she said you said you are in the Club Regatas, Oh yes!, we listened Military and that s why we said No. The rest of questions were security No s. She asked what were our plans to work in the future. Then she said if we had some questions. She asked us if we wanted to fix some info or add some documents. We didnt. I asked about the finger prints we need, she said that she will arrange an appointment and they will send us the invitation. Then she accompanied us to the elevator. No questions about our Status etc. She asked if we had another question? I wanted to ask HOw we did? but I said No thank you. She gave us a Notice of interview results. It says you case is being held for review. We dont need more documents from you but if we need you will receive a notice in the mail. Is this good? She said that when we receive the invitation for the print fingers we could try a Walk in.

Morning, I just came back from my early biometrics walk-in, which went smoothly and without any issues (I had received a Bio notice appointment last week, but decided to walk in two weeks earlier than my scheduled date).

I have in the meantime also received my actual AOS interview date for mid August and wanted to inquire if I should try to move it up and if that would be a possibility? If so, what is the best way to schedule an interview date sooner than mid August? Can I request this through Emma?

Thank you!

Morning, I just came back from my early biometrics walk-in, which went smoothly and without any issues (I had received a Bio notice appointment last week, but decided to walk in two weeks earlier than my scheduled date).

I have in the meantime also received my actual AOS interview date for mid August and wanted to inquire if I should try to move it up and if that would be a possibility? If so, what is the best way to schedule an interview date sooner than mid August? Can I request this through Emma?

Thank you!
Unless you have a very serious and valid reason, I wouldn't even try to reschedule it.

I have just returned with my son from our interview. It was all Ok, the young lady very polite and serious, she mentioned we are DV preferred attention. She reviewed all the I485 forms and asked several questions about our name , address , etc. The only question that we were confused was the one that If you have been in some group club or military group, we said NO, but she said you said you are in the Club Regatas, Oh yes!, we listened Military and that s why we said No. The rest of questions were security No s. She asked what were our plans to work in the future. Then she said if we had some questions. She asked us if we wanted to fix some info or add some documents. We didnt. I asked about the finger prints we need, she said that she will arrange an appointment and they will send us the invitation. Then she accompanied us to the elevator. No questions about our Status etc. She asked if we had another question? I wanted to ask HOw we did? but I said No thank you. She gave us a Notice of interview results. It says you case is being held for review. We dont need more documents from you but if we need you will receive a notice in the mail. Is this good? She said that when we receive the invitation for the print fingers we could try a Walk in.
I'm glad it went okay and that the officer will arrange your biometrics appointment. You guys have plenty of time to complete the process so don't worry. Fingers crossed you'll get the letter soon.

All the money was transferred from my sponsor to my bank account. Now does "documentation from your sponsor" mean they need HER bank statements? Because some bank accounts have been closed and I`m desperate
This is not relevant to the Dv forum - you and the sponsor need to figure out how to show the proof.

Thank you!
You can re-schedule to a later date (which is highly not recommended), you cannot reschedule for an earlier date. If there is an earlier opening than your scheduled date, the IO may reach out directly to find out if you're able to come in - there isn't much notice between when the call is made and the proposed date in that case.

Thank you!
What’s your case status shows online

Congrats!)

Thank you!
Which office