• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

The US embassy in Qatar cannot issue/print the visa on your passport. If your case gets approved, the US embassy in Paris will be embassy with jurisdiction over issuing/printing the visa. You will either need to mail in your passport or go to Paris in person to do that.
Thank you dear! Your answer is very helpful. I will mail in our passports then. That is best option for me right now
Thank you

I know some of them. They are scheduled for Monday Sep. 20.

Info also available on https://frankgh.github.io/dvstats/
I did try to access the DOS website to check if the information on the link you sent confer with the information on the DOS website, and it seems that the access is based on a case by case, that is, only individuals with some sort of “case number “ can access the information. My question is: do you know if the information on the link you sent is reliable and can be accessed publicly from the DOS website?

The number of interviews seem extremely high for Montreal, I wonder if it's a glitch? 114 seems kinda crazy considering that a lot of us haven't heard back and there is not a lot of us.
Doesn't seem high to me. Almost 60 cases. Less than we would expect in a normal year but that is what is frustrating about Montreal - they always had the ability to spend a few days to interview every DV case in Canada (probably less than 120 cases). That represents a couple of days of effort!

I did try to access the DOS website to check if the information on the link you sent confer with the information on the DOS website, and it seems that the access is based on a case by case, that is, only individuals with some sort of “case number “ can access the information. My question is: do you know if the information on the link you sent is reliable and can be accessed publicly from the DOS website?
I do not the source of the data and how reliable it is, but this is something that I got from the group of DV selectees in Canada today.

Doesn't seem high to me. Almost 60 cases. Less than we would expect in a normal year but that is what is frustrating about Montreal - they always had the ability to spend a few days to interview every DV case in Canada (probably less than 120 cases). That represents a couple of days of effort!
It’s over 110 cases. Again, 114 total.

Dear @Britsimon

I have one urgent issue.
I looked up online,but could not make my decision on this as many sources say different things.

So in my DS260 form I have used my father's name as my middle name. In the row where I needed to input my full name in my original language, I inputted it like Last name+first name+father's name.
The reason for this is that we have been somehow taught and got used to do it this way here in my country from school English class forms. But in general we do not have official understanding of a middle name.

So my case is 12K and hopefully I might get interview scheduled either this month or at the time of reserved visas processing.

Do you think this shall be or may be a reason for eejection?

I kindly ask you to advise if I need to email KCC about this, or alternatively should I semd public inquiry to KCC through DoS website or alternatively should I email the embassy about this or alternatively should I just do nothing about it?
Thanks in advance

Yes, it's public information. It can be accessed via https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

It’s over 110 cases. Again, 114 total.

Ahh, I think you mean the "new" site mentioned earlier in this thread. Yeah - I don't think their numbers are accurate. If you look at the regional numbers, they seem aligned with the numbers we know from Xarthisius and SDV. However, if you look at their consulate numbers and add the totals of each region, you can see there is a logic problem that is overstating the consulate numbers. I assume he/she/they are working out the kinks.

Indeed, the new site :) I checked and someone mentioned that the numbers doubled after 4 PM so it’s most certainly a glitch. The true number should be 57. Another round and all of us should get an interview scheduled :D
At least better than me: consulate is working hard to make DV interview but I never document qualified
Hope I will be luckier after entering Canada