• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

this is the law and how it has always been... (which is why some people have expressed scepticism about whether those reserved visas from last year can be used)
ok, but embassies working as a slow as a snail does nothing to do with the law. Also this is on purpose I think. My country Albania is listed and ranked lowest for Covid-19 risks and still the consular office is extremely slowly.

I hope and wish that the lawsuits will do something on this.

ok, but embassies working as a slow as a snail does nothing to do with the law. Also this is on purpose I think. My country Albania is listed and ranked lowest for Covid-19 risks and still the consular office is extremely slowly.

I hope and wish that the lawsuits will do something on this.
I was simply posting in response to the content of the screenshot you posted. There is nothing new in what they say.

If you want to believe that the embassies are working slow “on purpose” well whatever, I guess you also thought KCC was “not working”. It actually makes no sense for embassies to work slow on purpose as 99.99% of IV cases will still have to be done at some point and DV is a drop in the ocean in the workload.

Thanks, I actually did it the same exact way as I always do when I login. I gave it another try and I got the same message. Then I decided to Enter the characters manually, rather than copy and paste from a text file that I saved on the computer and Voilà, it worked. I'm not sure what the exact problem was I made sure I wasn't copying any extra spaces. I guess we have to enter the information manually.

No - I paste in all the time - but yes there was probably a stray space. Good thing you didn't block it!

I personally don't blame Curtis for anything. He is a great lawyer and a clever businessman.
Although he kinda destroyed our chance of being adjudicated as Goh plaintiffs before deadline because of the imminent consolidation. These are just facts and things like this happen all the time in all areas of life, not just litigation.
And again his strategy of onboarding the African selectees without initial fee proved to be successful for him and his firm. We are talking about millions of $$$ either paid or soon to be :)

I think (or at least hope) you are overestimating the impact of the Goodluck case on Goh.

Goh is further ahead than Goodluck. The Government has already got the list of Goh plaintiffs in hand - they will already be working those cases to impress the Judge. They *might* consolidate the cases, but Chuck will try not to have that happen, and if it does, it might end up like Kennedy in Gomez where they joined late and didn't get the early track on prioritization. There is more time this year of course, but again, it could be that Goh gets 2 to 3 weeks without much "competition" from Goodluck.

after i sent ds-260 i didnt receive any message or email from them and my page says its completed. do you think its normal?

Did anyone received the document confirmation letter recently after replying the further required document mail?
I have sent my expired passport, passport changing explanation and all document for a week according to KCC indication.
But I haven't not receive the document confirmation letter.
Is there a standard response timeline?

I renewed my passport just now since it's expiring very soon. I already received my new passport. My documents were all received and confirmed by KCC. Should I try to unlock my DS-260 or should I just bring both passports to the embassy during my interview (if I ever get it) ?

thanks

I think (or at least hope) you are overestimating the impact of the Goodluck case on Goh.

Goh is further ahead than Goodluck. The Government has already got the list of Goh plaintiffs in hand - they will already be working those cases to impress the Judge. They *might* consolidate the cases, but Chuck will try not to have that happen, and if it does, it might end up like Kennedy in Gomez where they joined late and didn't get the early track on prioritization. There is more time this year of course, but again, it could be that Goh gets 2 to 3 weeks without much "competition" from Goodluck.
I really hope so Brit

I renewed my passport just now since it's expiring very soon. I already received my new passport. My documents were all received and confirmed by KCC. Should I try to unlock my DS-260 or should I just bring both passports to the embassy during my interview (if I ever get it) ?

thanks
Just take both to interview

Gov attorneys are hilarious!
They said in today’s hearing on Jacob that the reason why KCC scheduled some high DV cases was because those applicants submitted their documents early on Sept.

This is a clear proof that KCC doesn’t work by case numbers (as they claim) and there is indeed some level of mismanagement at KCC.