• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Gov attorneys are hilarious!
They said in today’s hearing on Jacob that the reason why KCC scheduled some high DV cases was because those applicants submitted their documents early on Sept.

This is a clear proof that KCC doesn’t work by case numbers (as they claim) and there is indeed some level of mismanagement at KCC.

Well, to be fair, I have explained that countless times.

Imagine a pile of papers on your desk, all ordered in case number from top to bottom. You hand those to staff 100 cases at a time. There must be times when the pile of work becomes so low that the whole pile would be worked. So I have told people time and time again that case number order is not strictly the order in which they process cases.

Obviously I am not saying there is actual paper on a desk - just trying to illustrate the process.

They said in today’s hearing on Jacob that the reason why KCC scheduled some high DV cases was because those applicants submitted their documents early on Sept.

This is a clear proof that KCC doesn’t work by case numbers (as they claim) and there is indeed some level of mismanagement at KCC.
Once all numbers are current then case numbers don’t matter anymore and they go in documentarily qualified order. NVC works the same way for other immigrant visas.

Once all numbers are current then case numbers don’t matter anymore and they go in documentarily qualified order. NVC works the same way for other immigrant visas.

Well the issue is the order in which the government process documents in order to get the cases DQ.

I'm also the winner of DV22. With DV21 experience and the testimony from gov.
I will submit everything on the Day 1 of fiscal 2022.

Why are you waiting until then?
Are you saying that I should submit my DV22 DS260 now? Shouldn't it wait until Oct 1 aka fiscal 2022 entry open.
Currently, I'm waiting for DV21 document confirmation letter.
--
Ok, I just found out that I made a mistake. I will submit my DS260 now Lol.

Last edited:
Are you saying that I should submit my DV22 DS260 now? Shouldn't it wait until Oct 1 aka fiscal 2022 entry open.
Currently, I'm waiting for DV21 document confirmation letter.
There is no reason to wait is what I am saying - especially if you have not received the ready for scheduling email for DV2021

I think (or at least hope) you are overestimating the impact of the Goodluck case on Goh.

Goh is further ahead than Goodluck. The Government has already got the list of Goh plaintiffs in hand - they will already be working those cases to impress the Judge. They *might* consolidate the cases, but Chuck will try not to have that happen, and if it does, it might end up like Kennedy in Gomez where they joined late and didn't get the early track on prioritization. There is more time this year of course, but again, it could be that Goh gets 2 to 3 weeks without much "competition" from Goodluck.

Seems like GOH plaintiffs are already seeing "action" on their cases with numerous reports of RFS emails going out today.

I don't know. I'm almost willing to bet empty nut shells against diamonds there is actual paper on a desk. And homing pigeons of course. Cause the secret document-processing branch of KCC cannot talk to the non-secret branch by any other means... ;-)

LOL!

Seems like GOH plaintiffs are already seeing "action" on their cases with numerous reports of RFS emails going out today.
"RFS emails" what does this mean? I'm also a GOH plaintiff and I'm ready for scheduling since 22 march but I did not recieved anything yet
and our embassy is open already processed 365 cases and reached to the 13.6K case number mine is around 18.7k

That is definitely a good sign. Any estimate of how many Goh cases that got RFS today? If they are a lot, then we can assume that there is a possibility that KCC has actually started preparing plaintiffs on the list.

I hope I get that looong-awaited email tho XD

Has anyone gotten any emails from Curtis Morrison's office with regards to expedited request for KCC or embassy? They said try not sending personal request since they were working on expedited request and would copy the relevant applicant. I personally have not been copied on any email for this. Maybe they have not reached my number yet? Has anyone seen anything yet?

That is definitely a good sign. Any estimate of how many Goh cases that got RFS today? If they are a lot, then we can assume that there is a possibility that KCC has actually started preparing plaintiffs on the list.

I hope I get that looong-awaited email tho XD
Can’t believe that KCC replies my email sent in May (After sending docs to...) twice in just 1 week. Really it seems like sth has changed

Has anyone gotten any emails from Curtis Morrison's office with regards to expedited request for KCC or embassy? They said try not sending personal request since they were working on expedited request and would copy the relevant applicant. I personally have not been copied on any email for this. Maybe they have not reached my number yet? Has anyone seen anything yet?
Nope, nothing. What's the expedited request? And when/where did he say that? I just had the paralegal assigned to my case that asked KCC to be officially added to my case. (It was earlier this week)

Last edited:

This is a clear proof that KCC doesn’t work by case numbers (as they claim) and there is indeed some level of mismanagement at
lol thats bull$it send my ds260 a day after results were out. and sent out the package a day after they asked asked for it.

Can’t believe that KCC replies my email sent in May (After sending docs to...) twice in just 1 week. Really it seems like sth has changed
I have sent an inquiry* last month to KCC and after exactly 31 days they replied back saying: “For security purposes, KCC cannot reveal any information regarding your case if you cannot provide all the required information.”
Keep in mind that I have CLEARLY written my name, surname, date of birth, and case number all in same format as asked in the email I have sent. Yet, they still reply with such randomness after 31 days (up from just 14).

*The inquiry was about whether or not KCC was satisfied with documents submitted.