• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

30 May: 4884
9 June: 6590

1706 Total visas. That's not nothing in 10 days....
That’s the number of visas they issued. Not the number of cases they processed. (These cases have been ready for interview for a long time) They only processed 3,744 cases to date and that’s about 6,590 visas. Most regions issued less than 5% of all the visas available.

That’s the number of visas they issued. Not the number of cases they processed. (These cases have been ready for interview for a long time) They only processed 3,744 cases to date and that’s about 6,590 visas. Most regions issued less than 5% of all the visas available.
I confess I’m at a loss to see why you are so pessimistic about such a jump in issuance (which at the end of the day is what matters).

Yes I mean visas.
Anyways, I think it's great progress and could mean we see a much higher number of visas issued than we initially thought.
If we top out at 20k I would still think that is a solid number given the year from hell we have had.

I personally don't blame Curtis for anything. He is a great lawyer and a clever businessman.
Although he kinda destroyed our chance of being adjudicated as Goh plaintiffs before deadline because of the imminent consolidation. These are just facts and things like this happen all the time in all areas of life, not just litigation.
And again his strategy of onboarding the African selectees without initial fee proved to be successful for him and his firm. We are talking about millions of $$$ either paid or soon to be :)
Stop your selfishness desires america is not for like u i think you not going to pay for anyone from Africa

Stop your selfishness desires america is not for like u i think you not going to pay for anyone from Africa
It's not selfishness. It's rationality. All of us know, the Curtis-Morrison lawsuit plaintiffs don't have a chance without the Kuck lawsuit (or just a few of the,). There are to many plaintiffs and the time is not enough.
I think all of us (Kuck plaintiffs) would be happy if the 2 lawsuits won't be merged. That's all what we are asking for. Everybody should deal with their own issues, and we don't want to loose our chances.. Kuck filed the lawsuit weeks ago, did steps for us to win the case. And your are saying it's fair to be merged with a late filed lawsuit with 25000 plaintiffs. Come on! Everybody knew there will be a million plaintiffs in that case, still they have joined. I mean... Is it a rational decision?
And to be clear, not all of us is rich in the Kuck lawsuit. I personally borrowed the money to join. And would still do it, because from the beginning this lawsuit seemed to be a the better one.
I wish everybody a good luck, but simply just let us deal with our case alone!

Charles Kuck had a YouTube live stream a couple of hours ago and he said that he is not worried about consolidation with Goodluck.
And what did he say exactly? I was waiting for the live, but nothing happened. And unfortunately it wasn't recorded it seems. Could you please share some calming info? :)

Thank you in advance!

hey guys i just have a question. i won the lottery for2021 and i already done ds-260 thing couple months ago, and then i got crazy busy for a while and couldnt continue application. do you think im too late for submitting documents? my number is quite late in Asia but seems it get current now so.....i hope i still have chance...

hey guys i just have a question. i won the lottery for2021 and i already done ds-260 thing couple months ago, and then i got crazy busy for a while and couldnt continue application. do you think im too late for submitting documents? my number is quite late in Asia but seems it get current now so.....i hope i still have chance...
Send your documents now you Stormtrooper before it gets too late!

It's not selfishness. It's rationality. All of us know, the Curtis-Morrison lawsuit plaintiffs don't have a chance without the Kuck lawsuit (or just a few of the,). There are to many plaintiffs and the time is not enough.
I think all of us (Kuck plaintiffs) would be happy if the 2 lawsuits won't be merged. That's all what we are asking for. Everybody should deal with their own issues, and we don't want to loose our chances.. Kuck filed the lawsuit weeks ago, did steps for us to win the case. And your are saying it's fair to be merged with a late filed lawsuit with 25000 plaintiffs. Come on! Everybody knew there will be a million plaintiffs in that case, still they have joined. I mean... Is it a rational decision?
And to be clear, not all of us is rich in the Kuck lawsuit. I personally borrowed the money to join. And would still do it, because from the beginning this lawsuit seemed to be a the better one.
I wish everybody a good luck, but simply just let us deal with our case alone!
Wow now you are saying Kuck is better than Morrison? Actually the one that cares more about their plaintiffs is Morrison compare to Charles that has taken all the money regardless of issuing the visa.
I believe Curtis Morrison is a better human being as far as goes ethics or understanding the importance of DV cases... He's all mind is about Diversity Cases. just compare theirs tweets to each other

LOL I think you got it all wrong.

Let me tell you something. These “selfishness desires” you are talking about are called Capitalism. Curtis made a lot of money with his Africa strategy and I salute him for that.
America is PURE capitalism and if you don’t adjust your mindset about that you will have a hard time when you come here and potentially, America might be “not for like u”

Wow now you are saying Kuck is better than Morrison? Actually the one that cares more about their plaintiffs is Morrison compare to Charles that has taken all the money regardless of issuing the visa.
I believe Curtis Morrison is a better human being as far as goes ethics or understanding the importance of DV cases... He's all mind is about Diversity Cases. just compare theirs tweets to each other
Honey, who cares who is the better human being? I mean, what are you talking about? :D
And yes, Kuck filed the lawsuit on time, while Curtis's is very late. But you know what: it doesn't matter. Just leave us alone, that's all what we are asking.

You guys are all spending so much energy arguing over and complaining about things you have absolutely no control over. As the old saying goes, you paid your money (or not as the case may have been here) and you took your chances. There were never any guarantees - over outcome, number of plaintiffs, merging the cases or not, etc.