• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Submitting the DS260 form without disclosing travels to other countries (if applicable) constitutes lying for the purpose of obtaining an immigration benefit, that is withholding of potential material information which can lead to a lifetime ban upon discovery. If the question is currently showing as unanswered, and additional information provided as applicable, you should contact KCC to unlock your form and provide the information as applicable.

Thank you for the fast answer. I did sent a mail with Unlock request, i hope they will proceed it soon. I also hope there will be no troubles caused, because I have already sent documents to KCC two weeks ago. But after unlocking and submitting the corrected DS form again I can resend the correct and final documents, right?

Does anyone know if the COVID-19 vaccine will count as public benefit? I have a private insurance but my state is doing it for free without the insurance so I am not sure.

Does anyone know if the COVID-19 vaccine will count as public benefit? I have a private insurance but my state is doing it for free without the insurance so I am not sure.

It shouldn't. It's not like they're giving you the option to pay for it. It's free for everybody (unless you have to pay an administrative fee).

Hi everybody how are you? I need a little help and guidance, I think I read abpout it too much and am a bit confused.
I'm from Argentina, our case number is around 1500, now, when does the letter 2 NL arrive? a month before the bulletin is updated or when our case number appears as current on the bulletin? Do you know if the selectees are being interviewed? We have already sent all the paperwork to KCC (September) and got their answer to that email as received. Should we worry or should be wait and be patient? Thanks so much, we really appreciate it.

Hi everybody how are you? I need a little help and guidance, I think I read abpout it too much and am a bit confused.
I'm from Argentina, our case number is around 1500, now, when does the letter 2 NL arrive? a month before the bulletin is updated or when our case number appears as current on the bulletin? Do you know if the selectees are being interviewed? We have already sent all the paperwork to KCC (September) and got their answer to that email as received. Should we worry or should be wait and be patient? Thanks so much, we really appreciate it.
No one in CP route is getting interviewed yet because the ban is still in place

Hi ! hope you'll doing well,
I've noticed that the visa bulletin is 22k for africa which is not a bad number, so here's my question
My CN is AF54K, and i still didnt send my DS-260 because i lost hope on that and i dont wanna send it and not being called.
So, what do you think my chances are ? Should i send it in april ?

Hi ! hope you'll doing well,
I've noticed that the visa bulletin is 22k for africa which is not a bad number, so here's my question
My CN is AF54K, and i still didnt send my DS-260 because i lost hope on that and i dont wanna send it and not being called.
So, what do you think my chances are ? Should i send it in april ?

Are you ever thinking about applying for a u.s visa in the future?

It should not affect the Schengen Ban. You’ll still get to interview. However, you’ll have to spend time in a different country for 14 days.
I don't mind quarantining, I even have a place in Mexico chosen already! But the lawyers are now saying that embassies are not processing visas in these countries as they are interpreting the Schengen ban as not issuing the visas

I don't mind quarantining, I even have a place in Mexico chosen already! But the lawyers are now saying that embassies are not processing visas in these countries as they are interpreting the Schengen ban as not issuing the visas

Consulates weren’t interviewing people because of the ban and/or local limitations due to COVID. If the Schengen ban was considered then there would not be any visas issued for DV20 in those countries. But the stats say otherwise.

Source: https://travel.state.gov/content/da...020 - IV Issuances by Post and Visa Class.pdf

You can see that many countries that were/are subject to the Schengen ban (under a different administration) still had visas issued in December.

Last edited: