• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Hello,
I was looking at the CEAC Data today and I have a few questions.
Currently there are around 7758 cases with the status "At NVC"
under the current VB of 13500 for EU.

According to @Britsimon the "Non-Response Rate" is 30%-35%.
That yields 5043-5431 (65%-70% response Rate)

(Unfortunately I didn't find any region specific non-response rates on his blog)

Also according to @Britsimon the maximum cases KCC will do in a month is
3000, which they apparently did for march.

Though that is 3000 for all regions. Do we have any estimate
how KCC distributes these 3000 between the regions.
How is the correlation between say AF3000, AS3000 and EU3000?

Comparing 1281 cases on 15.01.22 and the current 2339 (09.02.22),
KCC handled 1058 cases for the EU in one month.

So if they were to handle the 5431 cases before they increase the VB,
we should not see an increase before July-August, right?

I understand that they will probably increase the VB anyway to
calm people down and to satisfy the judges, but that doesn't change the
fact that there that many cases before people, who are not current yet.

To summarize my questions:

1. Does somebody have good numbers on response rates for the regions?
2. How does KCC handle the DS-260 und 2NL order between the regions?

Thank you all very much for your time!

I have entered the US in late Dec 2021 and received my physical GC 4 weeks later. However there is still no sight of the SS card. I have checked the box in my DS260 and confirmed that I need a new one issued. I understand there is hugh backlog and it may take longer than normal.

Is there a government website where I can track the issuance of my SS card? Or do I need to contact any agency to start the process?

I have entered the US in late Dec 2021 and received my physical GC 4 weeks later. However there is still no sight of the SS card. I have checked the box in my DS260 and confirmed that I need a new one issued. I understand there is hugh backlog and it may take longer than normal.

Is there a government website where I can track the issuance of my SS card? Or do I need to contact any agency to start the process?
If you haven’t received your SSN by now, you’ll need to apply for it in person. Google your nearest Social Security Administrative office to find their contact information.

Hi ! I have entered the US on Sept. 25th and still have not received my GC to this day. I am way outside processing time and starting to be a bit worried. I tried calling USCIS but the voice machine keeps giving me the update on my case "Fees have been paid, GC will be sent within 90 days". What should I do ?

Hi everybody,Need to know whether prescription is required for 3 months medicines I'm going to take. Medicines are pressure, diabetes for 3 months and few general medicines like paracetamol, vitamin. Going through DV category.
Thanks

Hi everyone,How to get medical insurance initially after going to US? Is it possible to get the insurance without any job?
Thanks

Hi everybody,Need to know whether prescription is required for 3 months medicines I'm going to take. Medicines are pressure, diabetes for 3 months and few general medicines like paracetamol, vitamin. Going through DV category.
Thanks
For medication requiring prescriptions, wouldn't hurt to have a copy of the prescription on hand.

I entered US last September 2021 thanks to DV lottery and received my Green Card. Do I have to file taxes for the year 2021 or wait till next year ?
Thanks

Hi.
Does anyone know what kind of penalty would I get if I didn't file my tax return by deadline as a greencard holder?

I’m so confused of these DS 260 and AOS. I wond the DV 2022, but I haven’t done anything because I’m too afraid of making a mistake. My number will be up in two weeks. What should I do? I am currently living in the US, under O1 visa that will be expired this July 2022. What should I do first, please help..

I’m so confused of these DS 260 and AOS. I wond the DV 2022, but I haven’t done anything because I’m too afraid of making a mistake. My number will be up in two weeks. What should I do? I am currently living in the US, under O1 visa that will be expired this July 2022. What should I do first, please help..
To start move to the related forum thread - DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only, as this one is for 2021 selectees. Since you have dual intent Visa, I am guessing that the AOS route is possible for you. I have no idea what is your embassy, and consular processing capabilities there. There is a similar forum thread for Consular Processing, so you can get familiar with what it looks like as well.

Nobody can make that decision for you, but I guess that would be the first step to decide which route to take AOS or Consular Processing.

Take a look at the pros and cons of both AOS and CP which can be found on one of the tabs of the AOS Process Spreadsheet - then like @Atg already stated above, you decide on which route you believe works best for you. It’s a personal choice you’ll need to choose and own. You’ve already wasted enough time with your indecision so you need to get cracking if you really wish to take advantage of this almost once in a lifetime opportunity you have.

Hi there.

Quick question. I completed my Biometrics interview exactly 3 months ago (29th Dec 2021. Currently on an E3 going for DV AOS) but haven't received a letter for on an interview yet. Is this a normal length of time to wait?

thanks!