• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Hi guys,

I had my visa interview on 15th July and the CO approved my case and issued a "Tentatively approved" notice to us. We provided all the docs and the medical at the interview. However, my CEAC status is "Ready" and some of the people (case numbers after us who submitted all the docs) interviewed on that day got their visa status "issued". Could that be a problem? Should I contact the embassy?

Thanks

You can find the answer for that here: https://dvcharts.xarthisius.xyz/ceacFY21.html either in the interactive chart titled "DV2021 CEAC Data for Embassies" (just type Nairobi in the text box), or in "Second notification letters" which shows case invited in a given month. Code for Nairobi is NRB.

The longer I do that, the more I'm under the impression that people want that data for all the wrong reasons. I'm not sure how that's gonna help your friend.
I personally really use your data to estimate when I can get my interview... and I am sure the number of people that using it for Good reasons are multiple times of the one that may go wrong with it.

Dear everyone,i have received mail from KCC demanding further documents.I am going alone,sent police record,birth certificate,passport first two pages.What else do i need,i say nothing in mail.I am Goh plaintif.
As I remember you are CN EU34XXX from Serbia.

interesting is that only single applicants are receving confirmation and interviews.

interesting is that only single applicants are receving confirmation and interviews.
Yes,i am from Serbia.I have submited DS 260 in march and sent documents on 1.st may(police certificare,birth certificate and first two pages of my passport) but they say further documents needed and that i need to react fast.I dont know what to do,documrnts are on Serbian.I visited as tourist France 3×3 months,less than one year,so i dont nedd police certificate from France.Should i redmsend existing documents?

Yes,i am from Serbia.I have submited DS 260 in march and sent documents on 1.st may(police certificare,birth certificate and first two pages of my passport) but they say further documents needed and that i need to react fast.I dont know what to do,documrnts are on Serbian.I visited as tourist France 3×3 months,less than one year,so i dont nedd police certificate from France.Should i redmsend existing documents?
Re-send them. Make sure you have labeled the files properly and otherwise followed the submission instructions. Were translations required and included?

Any Goh plaintiff got reply from KCC after notifying them that he/she is a plaintiff in the lawsuit?

Today I got the following reply:

“Thank you for your inquiry.

Only questions pertaining to the Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery will be addressed via this email address. The request you have made does not relate to the DV program and KCC does not provide information relating to your request.”

Brate kako si dobio email a poslao ds260 u martu. Nisam dobio nikakav mail poslao 29dec ds260 i 22 april dokumente a sam 24xxx kako je to moguche

Re-send them. Make sure you have labeled the files properly and otherwise followed the submission instructions. Were translations required and included?
There were no translations required,because all documents are on serbian and embassy is in Belgrade.No foreign documents.I will resend them.I have listened to all of your advice by filling ds260.Thank you Susie and everyone :).Just one last question,when they send this mail,is everytime a subject FURTHER DOCUMENTS NEEDED,when they send mail for documents?

There were no translations required,because all documents are on serbian and embassy is in Belgrade.No foreign documents.I will resend them.I have listened to all of your advice by filling ds260.Thank you Susie and everyone :).Just one last question,when they send this mail,is everytime a subject FURTHER DOCUMENTS NEEDED,when they send mail for documents?
@MarkoGrujić I had submitted my documents without KCC asking in March and resend them again in May(just in case, they didn't get the first one). Then in June I got the "Further documents required email". I sent them the same set of documents. In my case, my birth certificate required a translation. I had 2 police certificates, marriage certificate, biography page of passport; and then the birth certificate of my wife, 2 police certificates, and biography page of her passport.

Any Goh plaintiff got reply from KCC after notifying them that he/she is a plaintiff in the lawsuit?

Only questions pertaining to the Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery will be addressed via this email address. The request you have made does not relate to the DV program and KCC does not provide information relating to your request.”
I receive an email like this:

Thank you for your inquiry.
The Kentucky Consular Center has received your documents. Please allow time for processing of your documents. Documents are processed in numerical order, based on lottery rank number.

The only difference is the first sentence which is the first time KCC confirm that they receive my docs.

@MarkoGrujić I had submitted my documents without KCC asking in March and resend them again in May(just in case, they didn't get the first one). Then in June I got the "Further documents required email". I sent them the same set of documents. In my case, my birth certificate required a translation. I had 2 police certificates, marriage certificate, biography page of passport; and then the birth certificate of my wife, 2 police certificates, and biography page of her passport.
I am going alone so i have just to submit again documents for me.In my mail from KCC there is nowhere to be found info that they have processed my ds260.I have found similar mails on internet and in those mails from KCC they clearly say that ds260 is processed.What did our mail said?

Attachments

• kcc response.png
    kcc response.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 28
I am going alone so i have just to submit again documents for me.In my mail from KCC there is nowhere to be found info that they have processed my ds260.I have found similar mails on internet and in those mails from KCC they clearly say that ds260 is processed.What did our mail said?
The same as yours.

That is clearly not true. The data doesn't back up this rumor.

However, since cases are being scheduled in order in which the cases because ready for scheduling, and single cases take less time to process (1 DS260, less documents), there were more single cases scheduled early on.

@MarkoGrujić maybe it's possible that your docs are written (or just one of them) in Cyrillic alphabet and that's the problem? I'm not sure, just guessing.

I was asking them about my docs approximately a month ago and a week ago I got an e-mail from Lorrie that for security purposes they cannot reveal any info if I'm not providing all the required infos. (my date of birth was missing from my e-mail)

I e-mailed them right away, but since then nothing.

My documents are some in cyrlic some on alphabet,but that should not be the problem because they are on official language of where embassy is,and we officialy use both type of letters.In school they twach us both letters.
I know, I know. :) But just in case ask around... still the KCC is reviewing your docs, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did not know that fact. (especially if some of them are in cyrillic, some of them in latin)

Just trying to help!

Now I have high hopes for the the increase of the US homeland secutity bugdet will become in law in this autumn since we have no idea when judge Mehta's final decision to be made..

Last edited: