• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Interesting! They def can process your documents very fast if they are instructed to. Do you remember the timeline of your friend’s case? Are you 100% certain he/she wasn’t asked to send their docs?
Yes that's quite shocking, the bottleneck actually is the embassies
he was pretty sure and said was checking his email every day, and he sent his docs about that time Brit Simon said to send the docs ! I Think it was Sri-Lanka Embassy and he's case number was about 20k

Quick question :

Going 2 weeks vacation to a country of previous living (already submitted police certificate for that) will require me a new police certificate?
Or since am not living there anymore it is not required?

Quick question :

Going 2 weeks vacation to a country of previous living (already submitted police certificate for that) will require me a new police certificate?
Or since am not living there anymore it is not required?
Quick Answer: It is NOT required.

Yes that's quite shocking, the bottleneck actually is the embassies
he was pretty sure and said was checking his email every day, and he sent his docs about that time Brit Simon said to send the docs ! I Think it was Sri-Lanka Embassy and he's case number was about 20k
@niafara Is he As238xx number? Which is the last number that got 2nl.
( Im asking this because I just want to clarify if that 238xx is from Sri Lanka or a transfer case from another asian country)

Hi Everybody!

I'm a dv 2021 winner, excitedly waiting for today’s hearing. In addition, in the hope of a positive assessment, my relatives are already filling the I-134 form (affidavit of support).

I have two questions if you can help:

1. what is the A-number?
2. I won the lottery, but my husband also comes with me to the US. In this case, should the form be completed separately for him as well? (The guide includes the following: "If you are sponsoring more than one foreign national, you must submit a separate Form I-134 for each foreign national. You, as the sponsor, must sign your full name on the form.")

Thank you in advance! And good luck for everybody! :)

Hi Everybody!

I'm a dv 2021 winner, excitedly waiting for today’s hearing. In addition, in the hope of a positive assessment, my relatives are already filling the I-134 form (affidavit of support).

I have two questions if you can help:

1. what is the A-number?
2. I won the lottery, but my husband also comes with me to the US. In this case, should the form be completed separately for him as well? (The guide includes the following: "If you are sponsoring more than one foreign national, you must submit a separate Form I-134 for each foreign national. You, as the sponsor, must sign your full name on the form.")

Thank you in advance! And good luck for everybody! :)
1. An A# is issued by USCIS, you currently do not have one if you’ve never applied for any form of immigration benefit in the past from USCIS.
2. Your sponsor fills out one I-134 for you, your husband will be listed on that I-134 as your derivative/dependent.

Hi guys I'm finally back here this forum helped me alot when I won DV 2010 10 Years ago. My friend won DV 2021 case number AF23XXX we have been trying to register in the forum so that we can engage with members. Shout out to @Sm1smom for the tremendous work that you are putting here. Covid-19 Happened and unfortunately some winners will not get a chance to make it to the Interview. Biden proclamation really shut on many DV Winners Dreams but it is what it is.
Any one who has info of any case numbers being processed at Nairobi Embassy I will really appreciate. Feel free to engage me as we all wait for those Interview dates. Bless up

Hi guys I'm finally back here this forum helped me alot when I won DV 2010 10 Years ago. My friend won DV 2021 case number AF23XXX we have been trying to register in the forum so that we can engage with members. Shout out to @Sm1smom for the tremendous work that you are putting here. Covid-19 Happened and unfortunately some winners will not get a chance to make it to the Interview. Biden proclamation really shut on many DV Winners Dreams but it is what it is.
Any one who has info of any case numbers being processed at Nairobi Embassy I will really appreciate. Feel free to engage me as we all wait for those Interview dates. Bless up
Thanks for the shoutout. Which Biden proclamation has impacted DV selectees?

Any one who has info of any case numbers being processed at Nairobi Embassy I will really appreciate.
You can find the answer for that here: https://dvcharts.xarthisius.xyz/ceacFY21.html either in the interactive chart titled "DV2021 CEAC Data for Embassies" (just type Nairobi in the text box), or in "Second notification letters" which shows case invited in a given month. Code for Nairobi is NRB.

The longer I do that, the more I'm under the impression that people want that data for all the wrong reasons. I'm not sure how that's gonna help your friend.

You can find the answer for that here: https://dvcharts.xarthisius.xyz/ceacFY21.html either in the interactive chart titled "DV2021 CEAC Data for Embassies" (just type Nairobi in the text box), or in "Second notification letters" which shows case invited in a given month. Code for Nairobi is NRB.

The longer I do that, the more I'm under the impression that people want that data for all the wrong reasons. I'm not sure how that's gonna help your friend.
Don't feel discouraged Xarthisius. While you can't control how people interpret your works, your provision of data did, and still, helps a lot of people. I am one of them.

Keep up the good work. Your good deeds will not go unnoticed.