• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Yes I know this - my point is that I sent too many emails with documents, one of them went through (they verified documents and said Congratulations), while others didn’t (probably there is a problem with a format). I don’t know how their system works, so just wanted to know if somebody had a case when KCC confirmed the documents, but then it turned out there is a problem with them and no interview was scheduled.
Thank you
Oh for heavens sake. When KCC is happy with your documents your case gets marked as ready for scheduling, just like they tell you. Then it gets scheduled when the embassy has a spot. Then you show your documents to the CO and get a visa and live happily ever after. Ok?

Oh for heavens sake. When KCC is happy with your documents your case gets marked as ready for scheduling, just like they tell you. Then it gets scheduled when the embassy has a spot. Then you show your documents to the CO and get a visa and live happily ever after. Ok?
Well, at this point it's more about your embassy being open and processing DVs. So, yes, of course, there is always a chance of you not being scheduled but that would not be because of 20 emails you sent if that makes sense.

Just for anyone wondering if KCC is currently changing interview locations :

09/04/2021 - Sent email requesting interview change from Moscow to Cairo.

21/04/2021 - Received email from KCC requesting reason for change as well as new address in Cairo. They also asked me to request them to unlock my DS260 so I can enter my new current address on my application.

Today - Received confirmation of interview location change. They told me that the new location will not show on your DS260. But it is on their system right now and there is no need to worry about it not showing on DS260.

Also, unlocked DS260 applications should be resubmitted as soon as necessary changes has been made!

Good Luck for everybody!

21/04/2021 - Received email from KCC requesting reason for change as well as new address in Cairo. They also asked me to request them to unlock my DS260 so I can enter my new current address on my application.

Today - Received confirmation of interview location change. They told me that the new location will not show on your DS260. But it is on their system right now and there is no need to worry about it not showing on DS260.

Also, unlocked DS260 applications should be resubmitted as soon as necessary changes has been made!

Good Luck for everybody!
Interesting, had you already received the ready for scheduling email when you asked to change interview location?

Good Luck for everybody!
So, no need to show the police certificate because you are the new arrival for new location right?

So, no need to show the police certificate because you are the new arrival for new location right?
Technically not if you have lived there less than 6 months, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they ask anyway. Have occasionally seen embassies ask for PCCs that are not technically required.

Good Luck for everybody!
So when you log in into ceac website (DS-260 submit area) still says your interview location is in Moscow? also in your first notification letter (the page that says you are selected ) ?

Hi mom..
About my request for unlock DS260, kcc has refused to unlock and asked me to email the consular. My question is: what may be the content of the email I will send to the consular? Or can I have a kind of sample?
Did you contact your consular? What happened then?
I'm experiencing the same problem but i got a reply from my consulate says your case is not here :| So i dont know where is my case in KCC or Consulate

Hello folks,

I hope I find the answer for my question here since KCC didn't respond to my email and looks like they don't have their calls system open.

I was was selected for DV 2021 (Jordan/Asia). My case number around 30,000.

I submitted my DS-260 back on June 19th, 2020 but I haven't received any email yet that asks me to send the my documents.

The Visa Bulletin is are showing "Current" and I'm not sure what to do.

Am I supposed to have that email by now? Did they some how miss my application?

Please advise as I'm scared to lose my opportunity.

Hello folks,

I hope I find the answer for my question here since KCC didn't respond to my email and looks like they don't have their calls system open.

I was was selected for DV 2021 (Jordan/Asia). My case number around 30,000.

I submitted my DS-260 back on June 19th, 2020 but I haven't received any email yet that asks me to send the my documents.

The Visa Bulletin is are showing "Current" and I'm not sure what to do.

Am I supposed to have that email by now? Did they some how miss my application?

Please advise as I'm scared to lose my opportunity.
Send your documents anyway. Don't wait for KCC to ask you for your docs.

Check out this guy : britsimonsays.com
He is an expert and he advises everyone to send their documents regardless they received email from KCC or not.

He is an expert and he advises everyone to send their documents regardless they received email from KCC or not.
Thank you for your response.

Should I send them even if they didn't email me regarding my DS-260?

I haven't received any communications from them. That's what concerns me.

Thank you for your response.

Should I send them even if they didn't email me regarding my DS-260?

I haven't received any communications from them. That's what concerns me.
The response you replied to said clearly

I have a question,

Why are some lower CN numbers are still "AT NVC" but some numbers who are higher are already "ready"?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 11.08.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 11.08.41 AM.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 52