• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Selectee from Tanzania

How did you know the number of derivatives?
I'm not sure if that number 72 includes derivatives or not, though I believe we'll find out soon. The good news is we all know this is an under selected year. So there might be chances of getting visas for all case numbers.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if that number 72 includes derivatives or not, though I believe we'll find out soon. The good this is we all know this is an underselected year. So there might be chances of getting visas for all case numbers.

The numbers published in the visa bulletin include derivatives.
Who saw 173 where?

My CN is the highest than you all here, so i havent submitted ds260, will work on it next week and submitt.
I had mine unlocked after noticing a couple of mistakes I made when I initially submitted it. Now I don't know if the the advice we got about delaying submitting the forms still hold after we've now seen the selectees number, but I'd personally advise you to take your time to read it over and over again until you're completely sure that every information you entered is as it is suppose to be.

I had mine unlocked after noticing a couple of mistakes I made when I initially submitted it. Now I don't know if the the advice we got about delaying submitting the forms still hold after we've now seen the selectees number, but I'd personally advise you to take your time to read it over and over again until you're completely sure that every information you entered is as it is suppose to be.
I dont have a new eletronic passport but got my National ID number so will work on it next week as well.

I never knew u can unlock, am happy for the help we got from britsimonsays blog and @susie

I dont have a new eletronic passport but got my National ID number so will work on it next week as well.
That's a nice progress. And being in Dsm, you'll definitely get the passport in less than a month. I got mine in 3 weeks in Mwanza.