• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Oceania Selectees

Hi everyone! We (family of four from Auckland) had our interview today and were accepted!! So excited!! (And nervous!)
We were asked:
1. What we had been doing for work
2. (To the kids) whether they were excited to move and go to school in America
3. Where we were going to move to
4. Did we realise how cold Minnesota is
Just want to say thank you to everyone on this forum for your support, especially @Britsimon I’ve been evangelical about your blog and videos.
Good luck everyone else!!!

Just to clarify. Minnesota is super cold.

Congratulations!

Hi Guys, My Interview is scheduled in 3 weeks time! Which is very exciting! But I've just realised that I'm working in a job that i havent listed on my DS260, I submitted the DS260 in June and changed jobs in August and havent really thought about it until now! is this going to be a problem?

Hi Guys, My Interview is scheduled in 3 weeks time! Which is very exciting! But I've just realised that I'm working in a job that i havent listed on my DS260, I submitted the DS260 in June and changed jobs in August and havent really thought about it until now! is this going to be a problem?
No problem at all, on the very slim chance they ask about your current employment just be honest and advise what you currently do.

Hello!
We’ve gotten a list of things to bring to the consulate with us, but aren’t sure about the Australian citizenship certificate.

Would I still need to obtain an Australian citizenship certificate to bring to the interview, or will my Australian birth certificate suffice?

Thanks!

Hello!
We’ve gotten a list of things to bring to the consulate with us, but aren’t sure about the Australian citizenship certificate.

Would I still need to obtain an Australian citizenship certificate to bring to the interview, or will my Australian birth certificate suffice?

Thanks!

If you're an Australian Citizen by birth, then your official Aussie Birth Certificate is all you need in that regard.

Hi everyone! We (family of four from Auckland) had our interview today and were accepted!! So excited!! (And nervous!)
We were asked:
1. What we had been doing for work
2. (To the kids) whether they were excited to move and go to school in America
3. Where we were going to move to
4. Did we realise how cold Minnesota is
Just want to say thank you to everyone on this forum for your support, especially @Britsimon I’ve been evangelical about your blog and videos.
Good luck everyone else!!!
Hi
finally found someone from Auckland, could you please help me how to get police clearance for New Zealand

OC obviously going current quite soon - in a month or two at most. THe VB number might actually go past the highest case number - we have seen that before - I described it as "defacto current".

OC obviously going current quite soon - in a month or two at most. THe VB number might actually go past the highest case number - we have seen that before - I described it as "defacto current".
Did we ever understand why they did that rather than going C?

I had submitted my Ds260 and the docs and received the email to say I was ready to be scheduled. I realised I had forgotten a trip to the US on my husbands DS260 so requested to unlock, adjusted and resubmitted. Should I get another email to say I'm ready to be scheduled?

I had submitted my Ds260 and the docs and received the email to say I was ready to be scheduled. I realised I had forgotten a trip to the US on my husbands DS260 so requested to unlock, adjusted and resubmitted. Should I get another email to say I'm ready to be scheduled?
They don't usually send a follow up email once you resubmit, you should just receive your 2NL once you become current.