• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Oceania Selectees

We showed green cards, evidence of our fare being a one way ticket, airnbn booking which is for 4 months, letter showing job offer, evidence of our house sale in Aus and the invoice from the removalist company shipping our belongings to the US.[/QUOTE

Awesome. Do you think green cards, social security cards, job applications in the US and a 6 month lease in LA would be enough?

It meets the HA exemptions criteria of 3 months or more so I don't see why it would be knocked back but if it is you should challenge it.

H
We showed green cards, evidence of our fare being a one way ticket, airnbn booking which is for 4 months, letter showing job offer, evidence of our house sale in Aus and the invoice from the removalist company shipping our belongings to the US.
Hi again. You had to do seperate requests for each family member yeah?

Please if anyone can explain the bottom line for NIE.
Exceptions under P.P. 10014 for certain travel in the national interest by immigrants may include the following:

Applicants who are subject to aging out of their current immigrant visa classification before P.P. 10014 expires or within two weeks thereafter.

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/exceptions-to-p-p-10014-10052-suspending-entry-of-immigrants-non-immigrants-presenting-risk-to-us-labor-market-during-economic-recovery.html

Me again! Has anyone applied for their travel exemption? I am writing my stat dec and wondering how much we need to write I have only put I would be leaving Au for more than 3 months. Wishing everyone all the best

Hi anyone from Fiji travelling soon. Trying to get a NZ transit visa? Wondering how long it has taken for those of you who have managed to get one.

Me again! Has anyone applied for their travel exemption? I am writing my stat dec and wondering how much we need to write I have only put I would be leaving Au for more than 3 months. Wishing everyone all the best
I applied under the same clause and showed evidence of the one-way plane ticket, accommodation and letter of offer from employer. I received the approval the next day. I flew out in January with no issues.

Are there any Kiwis here that have been through the interview process, who could help me know which document is required for evidence of education in NZ with NCEA?
Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.38.40 am.png
I assume it would be the record of achievement, however, I do not want to assume anything this process and would love to hear from someone that knows and has been through the process using NCEA as their education record. :)

I am pre-ncea but I would just email them. They are very responsive and usually reply within a day.

Can I still travel next month on my expired DV 2020 due to the PP10014? Cheers

This is still the wording on the DoS website:

Individuals whose DV-2020 visas have expired may not be issued replacement visas; however, individuals who received diversity visas in 2020 as a result of orders in the court case Gomez v. Trump may travel to the United States on an expired visa as the court ordered the government to treat these visas as though they were issued on the date P.P. 10014 was rescinded. The court did not specify for how long the visas would be considered valid. Additionally, it may be possible that the court order could be changed or modified in some important respect. Therefore, applicants wishing to benefit from the order are encouraged to travel as soon as practicable as the order could change.

This is still the wording on the DoS website:

Individuals whose DV-2020 visas have expired may not be issued replacement visas; however, individuals who received diversity visas in 2020 as a result of orders in the court case Gomez v. Trump may travel to the United States on an expired visa as the court ordered the government to treat these visas as though they were issued on the date P.P. 10014 was rescinded. The court did not specify for how long the visas would be considered valid. Additionally, it may be possible that the court order could be changed or modified in some important respect. Therefore, applicants wishing to benefit from the order are encouraged to travel as soon as practicable as the order could change.
@Staymelo I would advise you to print this page and highlight the section Susie has mentioned above - not every CBP officer knows all the little nuances and if you get questioned about your visa being expired you'd have this on hand to show them