• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Oceania Selectees

Does your embassy really require a printed DS-260 or rather a printed confirmation that you've submitted DS-260 (one page with a barcode)?
It says confirmation page which is the barcode one. I’m taking a copy of both tho because I like to be over prepared.

Hi Everyone!
I've made my appointment to have my medical in a couple of weeks. I received an email back from the Visa Doctor reminding me of what to bring to the appointment. it includes a summary of my medical history AND my immunization records. Does anyone know how detailed to go with the medical records, they just asked for a summary, but i'm struggling to find anything before the year 2000 for myself, the doctors surgery is going to charge me for the records because they are paper records that need to be transcribed and i dont want to be paying for something i dont need.

Hi Everyone!
I've made my appointment to have my medical in a couple of weeks. I received an email back from the Visa Doctor reminding me of what to bring to the appointment. it includes a summary of my medical history AND my immunization records. Does anyone know how detailed to go with the medical records, they just asked for a summary, but i'm struggling to find anything before the year 2000 for myself, the doctors surgery is going to charge me for the records because they are paper records that need to be transcribed and i dont want to be paying for something i dont need.
I dont know what doctor you are seeing but I went to the one in Brisbane. I didnt take any medical records, he just went through a checklist (about 3 pages long). I did take a copy of blood work that I had done previously to see what vaccinations I needed - thats it!

Hi Everyone!
Mine was also a checklist - the most important is vaccine records. If you don't have any, can be worth getting a blood test to take that shows what you have immunity to.

Hi Everyone!
We had our medical in Melbourne and I had absolutely no proof of any of immunization as I've had several doctors in multiple states. During the medical they went over a checklist and I ended up having to get an MMR booster that cost $75. Not sure if I just got lucky but definitely wasn't worth all the stress I had leading up to it.

Hi Everyone!

Basically that's a "this is perfect if you have it" email template. But if you don't have it, then don't stress. The Dr will ask you relevant questions to figure out what vaccs / diseases you may have had. For example, both my wife and I are former Military and have deployed to multiple countries, so our likely vaccs for those regions were far more than was required for US immigration.

Hello is there anyone in FIJI who is also in DV 2020 Interview this year????

if we dont have relatives to stay with in the US, Can we get to rent an apartment upon arrival ???

Hello is there anyone in FIJI who is also in DV 2020 Interview this year????

if we dont have relatives to stay with in the US, Can we get to rent an apartment upon arrival ???

Hi MiriW. DV2020 Selectee here. CN: OC000018XX
I honestly wouldn't know if you would require some sort of evidence or documents for that. Have you already done your Police Clearance? I had to do One for Fiji and one for Australia (AFP name check) as i used live in Aus for a bit previously.

Hi MiriW. DV2020 Selectee here. CN: OC000018XX
I honestly wouldn't know if you would require some sort of evidence or documents for that. Have you already done your Police Clearance? I had to do One for Fiji and one for Australia (AFP name check) as i used live in Aus for a bit previously.

Hi Jay,

i've done my Police Clearence here in Fiji as i've also fall in OC000018XX case number as well.

i've submitted all required documents and im waiting for an interview date to be schedule .

Hi Jay,

i've done my Police Clearence here in Fiji as i've also fall in OC000018XX case number as well.

i've submitted all required documents and im waiting for an interview date to be schedule .

Thats awesome Miri. I am eagerly waiting for the Visa Bulletin for April 2020. We might become current by June if the trend continues . Cant wait.

I have been trying to log in my DS260 but i get a message "invalid Confirmation number" . i filled out my DS260 in May 2019 and i cannot remember any questions regarding social media disclosure or my previous travel history in the past five years. i only can see i have filled out "previous US travel information on the form which i printed out for my records. Can anyone suggest or assist in this . Will it affect my application if i do not update my DS260? Thanks :)

I have been trying to log in my DS260 but i get a message "invalid Confirmation number" . i filled out my DS260 in May 2019 and i cannot remember any questions regarding social media disclosure or my previous travel history in the past five years. i only can see i have filled out "previous US travel information on the form which i printed out for my records. Can anyone suggest or assist in this . Will it affect my application if i do not update my DS260? Thanks :)

Im pretty sure if your ds-260 was approved prior to the added questions you're fine.

Im pretty sure if your ds-260 was approved prior to the added questions you're fine.
Thanks for the info . I am guessing thats the reason why i cannot access my DS260 and also haven't received any notifications or email from KCC apart from submitting the passport biodata page , birth certificate and police certificates. Thanks once again Hevibbs

Hi I’m OC13xx from Fiji as well. I have been scheduled for early March interview..... can’t wait for my interview......have to wait for another month... I have prepared all my documents even the medical report is with me....