• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

The new EO will will run through the year
DV2020 is effectively over unless some court comes to our rescue
Very painful my Sisters and Brothers but that's life
Back to factory settings
I wish you all the best as we follow any next positive developments
I'm speechless. But such is life

Any lawyers going ahead to obtain a restraining order..? Let's wait and see
I'm sure there will be some lawsuits. Whether there will be any time to process is the issue. Aki I'm really tired of this waiting and all I'm seeing is discouraging news...

Guys, for those of you who have not seen it please see the post by britsimon in the general travel ban thread about the AILA class action suit, or the link on his website http://britsimonsays.com/collecting-cases-for-a-lawsuit-against-the-immigration-ban/
This is no charge to sign up, and it will benefit everyone if they are successful and not just those who sign up, but they are looking for a broad range of people to sign up to help their case.

Guys, for those of you who have not seen it please see the post by britsimon in the general travel ban thread about the AILA class action suit, or the link on his website http://britsimonsays.com/collecting-cases-for-a-lawsuit-against-the-immigration-ban/
This is no charge to sign up, and it will benefit everyone if they are successful and not just those who sign up, but they are looking for a broad range of people to sign up to help their case.
Thanks @SusieQQQ and @Britsimon

Thanks @SusieQQQ . Can a derivative fill in the form or does it have to be the principal member?

This lawsuit was started in March 2020 after the first E.O.. just so we are clear.

May God help all DV2020 winners

This lawsuit was started in March 2020 after the first E.O.. just so we are clear.

May God help all DV2020 winners
Yes, but at that point it was focused on family based petitions where children were in danger of aging out. We had those discussions at the time. It is now that they are making a concerted effort to argue for including DV in it as well. In fact children in danger of aging out has been added into the new proclamation as an exclusion, so it seems the initial lawsuit worked..

Happy 6th July

Now that the cessation of movement is over and international flights are scheduled to resume operations on August 1st, we can have a slight sigh of relief

Those with visas can now start planning to travel immediately the flights are back and best of luck to all of you

Those of us without visas, we can have some hopes now that we have no lockdown, that most offices will reopen including the Nairobi Embassy and only pray that AILA can obtain a TRO on the executive order in good time to allow us have interviews rescheduled in the less than 3 months left

Best of luck guys and keep the faith.

Happy 6th July

Now that the cessation of movement is over and international flights are scheduled to resume operations on August 1st, we can have a slight sigh of relief

Those with visas can now start planning to travel immediately the flights are back and best of luck to all of you

Those of us without visas, we can have some hopes now that we have no lockdown, that most offices will reopen including the Nairobi Embassy and only pray that AILA can obtain a TRO on the executive order in good time to allow us have interviews rescheduled in the less than 3 months left

Best of luck guys and keep the faith.
I also wish you the best of luck in this process @FRAN 2020AF30XXX . It's been a tough road...