• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Morning everyone has anyone seen this? It looks like it's a matter of time for interviews to resume let's pray the situation in Nairobi calms down. Dv2020 we didn't come this far to die here, we are emerging victorious.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611-083201_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611-083201_Facebook.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 54
Elaborate the screen shot. Any positive info is so valuable as time keeps going and never to return and as weeks for scheduling interviews vanish just like that... We keep an open mind .

Starting this thread for those interviewing in Nairobi, Kenya and its specific requirements like KCSE KNEC current confirmation, CID certificate of good conduct, DHL registration and other local stuff relevant to Kenya. I'm an old dog from DV2014. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here, things might have changed from my days but someone will have seen answer.
Hi my name is phelix and l got selected though l have two names on birth cert,passport,ID and three names on my form four certificate,the third name is my Dad's is it OK or l need to act quickly

Hi my name is phelix and l got selected though l have two names on birth cert,passport,ID and three names on my form four certificate,the third name is my Dad's is it OK or l need to act quickly

As long as birth certificate, passport and DV entry match you’re fine.

International Organisation for Migration. That's where medicals take place
Thank you MAggie,
Is it for specific country? I thought I need to book an appointment with one of the authorized physician in the country where I live. Do I need to do anything with IOM?